Chapter 25

I'd just finished my goodbyes with the rest of the Rowland family, now standing in silence with Hunter.
     I looked up at him and smiled, my heart swelled and I just wanted to yell when I thought about him. I really did love this boy, why couldn't he see that?

"Hunter?"

     "Yea?"

"I'm so sorry, I'll do whatever I can to make this work. I don't want to lose you, I can't lose you. I'm so sorry." I said as I felt several tears slip down my cheeks.
     I saw it again, the look that'd he'd been giving me, but this time he smiled and I felt his arms wrap around me.

     "I should be sorry, I was screwing up and blaming you. I'm the worst boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" I said not being able to stop the smile.

     "Well, we have to make it official sometime."

"You're right, but I think you're a pretty dang great boyfriend."

      "Winter forever." He mumbled as he leaned in and out lips collided.
     I felt myself smile through the kiss, but deepens it anyway. My hands tangled up around his neck as he pulled me closer to him.

     I was just enjoying my goodbye kiss when someone loudly cleared their throat.
     I pulled back and we untangled ourselves quickly.
     I looked up to see Christine watching us with a smirk on her face. When she saw me look at her she gave me a smile and a little wink.
     Man, did I love this family. I grabbed my bag and hugged Hunter one more time as my flight number was called.
     I boarded the plane in silence and sat in the window seat as I almost always did. I put my headphones in and ignored everyone on the flight.
     It'd been many hours of flying when I heard the announcement that we wee landing soon.
     I sat up and unplugged my headphones and looked around.
     Out the window I could see over Virginia and the airport we were about to land at, yea i'd miss Hunter,  but it was good to be back to my family.