Chapter 3

"Willow, they'll be here any minute! Get down here!" I heard Holly scream,

Why was she so freaked out, I wasn't and Jacob wasn't either, he probably wasn't because they hated him right now though.
I finally decided to get ready. I picked out a pair of black leggings and a flowey white tank top. I frowned because it wasn't quite a crop top, but it also didn't come down all the way, it left about a two inch gap, showing my stomach area. Whatever.
I walked to the bathroom and decided on just brushing my hair since it was still pretty straight from the night before.
I did my usual light makeup and walked down stairs with my phone in hand.
I checked the time, 2:45 p.m. Why were they getting here in the middle of the day anyway, don't these guys have school? Maybe their online schooled like Holl and I.
I walked into the kitchen and sat in a stool, picking up an apple from the fruit bowl sitting in the middle of the island.
I took a bite and instantly regretted it, it wasn't sweet like I liked them, it was sour. I spit the price of apple out and threw the rest into the trash can.
I grabbed a little carton of chocolate milk from the fridge and went into the living room to sit. I'd just sat down whenever the door bell rang.
I heard a lot of talking and movement, so I assumed the boys were here. I continued to just sit in the living room switching through channels on the television when I heard a loud "Where are we sleeping?"
They better not think their sharing my room.

"Willow, come meet the guys and show them where their staying." I heard Jacob yell.
I continued to sit on the couch. He knows he better say please if he wants anything from me.
It was complete silence for a few minutes until I heard Jacob groan and yell "Please willow? I'd greatly appreciate it!"
I smiled to myself and slowly got up placing my phone the coffee table next to our lap tops.
I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone sitting in stools around the island.
"Guys this is Willow, but we call her Will most of the time." They all turned towards me to look at who he was talking about.

"Alrighty, boys. Whose who?"

They all introduced myself and I couldn't help, but think about how they were all little cuties.

"Alright, as you already know I'm Willow, and this is my lovely home. So, let me show you where you'll be staying."
I gestured for them to follow me and started towards the back of my house.
I got to a door close to my mom's room and opened it up.
"You're not on a like lead us to our certain death are you?" Mark said.
I laughed and shook my head the switched the light on.

"Just follow me, ya'll are staying in the basement."

"Yea, Mark, If she wanted to kill us I think she would've done it by now." Blake nudged me.
I just shook my head and smiled.
I showed them around the basement and told them two of the couches folded out into beds and we had like 6 air mattresses in the closet closest to the bathroom.
I left them to settle in and went upstairs.
"Hey, Willow! Come here!" I heard one of the boys yell from downstairs.
I silently groaned as Jacob and Holly laughed.
I made my way down the stairs and into the basement.
I couldn't see anyone. It's a basement where could they be?
I couldn't even look before I was grabbed from behind and sprayed with silly string.
I couldn't help, but laugh. After they ran out of silly string whoever had grabbed me let me go.
I turned around to see who it was and it was Mark flashing a grin a mischievous grin at me. I laughed an turned To look at the others.
"Will, that's a good look for you, you should keep it." I heard Blake choke out between laughter.
I smiled sweetly and stuck up my middle finger.
"Ya'll are such sweethearts."
"Willow, you mad?" Hunter asked.
I couldn't tell if he was actually concerned or not so I shook my head no and smiled.
I walked to their temporary bathroom and looked in the mirror. Jeez, no wonder they were laughing so hard. My hair was full of silly string and my shirt was covered in it too, as well were my leggings. I slowly pulled it all off and shook my hair to make sure it was all out.
When I walked back out into the main part of the basement, there was no one..again. I laughed and yelled "Please don't attack me again, I'll have to kick you out."
At the last part Mark jumped up and yelled "That's not fair! We are guests!"
I laughed and said "Not mine, Jacobs. He's supposed to be entertaining you.
He laughed a little and told everyone else the plan to silly string me again was off.