Chapter 9

Viewers went mad. Tons of comments about #Winter and some hate, but I couldn't keep my mouth from twitching up into a smile.
     I saw Hunter's mouth form into a small smile.

      "Sooo..that happened. Let's move on, how's your guys' day?" Brandon said loudly.

"I'm gonna go..uhm bath my dog." I said awkwardly.

     "You don't have a dog." Brandon laughed.

"I'll go get one then." I said quickly and got up and headed up stairs to my room.

     That was great, but so awkward.
     Okay, Willow breathe. It was just a little kiss. It's totally normal to feel like you want to puke and scream for joy afterwards.

"You are not falling for this boy Willow, you are not." I said to my reflection in my bathroom mirror.
      He has to finish this little tour then he's going back to Pheonix, which is like thousands of miles away.
     "I can't fall for him, I'll get hurt." I said aloud not expecting an answer.

      "Hunter wouldn't hurt you, he's already fell for you." I whipped around to be face to face with Blake.
     He looked really upset. I didn't understand why. He seemed like he was having so much fun here.

"Are you okay?"

     "Totally, just I kinda thought you were really pretty and cool and yea.." he trailed off.
     Oh crap. He likes me?

"Oh, well I'm so sorry.."

     "No, it's no big deal. Seriously, I'm so happy Hunter finally found someone to deal with his crazy happy love." he genuinely smiled at me.
     Somehow I knew he meant it and knew he was right when he said Hunter wouldn't hurt me.
     He closed the space between us and hugged me tightly. Not a "I like you hug", but a "you'll figure things out and I'm here to support you" hug.
     It felt great to know that even though Holly had walked out someone new walked in to help me out, help me figure things out.