Chapter 16

I laid in bed with Hunter as he slept for several hours until my phone went off telling us it was time to get ready.
I smiled as Hunter rolled over and groaned about having to get up.

"Hunter, wake up." I said through laughter as I shoved him.

"Willow, come back to sleep."

"Hunter, I'm gonna go shower. When I get back you better be awake." I laughed while trying to keep a straight face.
Hunter rolled over to face me and opened one eye and that smile I love spread over his face.

"You're so cute when you try to be intimidating."
I raised my brow at him and said "Try? But honey I am."
He chuckled a little and closed his eyes again.
I sighed knowing it was no use trying to get him up immediately.
I walked over to my closet and looked for an outfit.
I decided on a pair of white frayed shorts, a tan sweater with an elephant design, and my black boots.
I took everything I needed into the bathroom with me and hopped into the shower after putting music on.
I showered rather quickly and got out towel drying myself and getting dressed.
I blow dried my hair and looked in the semi fogged mirror.
Let's go all out today. I smiled at my reflection and turned to my cabinets. I grabbed a large wand curling iron from it and plugged it in.
I took my time curling my hair into large waves and then I did my makeup, pretty much the same, but I went a little extra with some eyeshadow and eyeliner.
I smiled at me reflection, man I looked hella cute today.
I picked my phone up off the sink and put all my stuff back up.
I checked the time, 7:05. It took an hour to get ready? Crap, I better wake Hunter up.
I rushed out of the bathroom into my room and looked around, no one.
"I'm already up, babe. Don't worry." I heard Hunter's voice as he walked back into my room.
He was dressed in khaki pants and a plaid button up shirt, to be completely honest he looked hot.
I couldn't help, but smile at him.

" I like that." I muttered not expecting him to hear.

"Like what?" He said walking closer.

"Oh..uhm, nothing."

"Tell me."

"How you've taken to calling me babe, I like it." I smiled at the floor. I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"I'm glad you do." he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "But let's go, hottie. We have to get the rest of these guys together."
I smiled and we left my room, when we walked into the hall I saw the door to Holly's old room half open and stopped.
Did she get her stuff? I walked over to the door and pushed it open.
Everything was bare. The walls, the bed, the dresser. Even her closet that once over flowed with her clothes was empty.
I felt tears stinging the back of my eyes. I wouldn't cry, it was her choice. She did this, not me.
I felt Hunter's hand on the small of my back as he looked into the room too.
"Do you want a minute?" he asked barely above a whisper.
I nodded yes as a lump formed in my throat.
I listened to his receding footsteps until I was standing in complete silence.
I walked into her room and sat on the edge of the bed.
The room looked so different without the crazy, girl I used to call my best friend occupying it.
I sighed, when the boys left I'd be stuck here alone, again.
I looked at my messages, 8 new messages? I checked who from.
Two from Jacob that read:
Jacob:Willow, call Holly.
Jacob:Willow, call her now!!
What could've been so important? I checked the other six, they were from Holly..
Holly:Look Willow..I'm so sorry I acted how I did. it's just you were so focused on Hunter and the boys, I felt like you were forgetting about me.
Holly:Please talk to me!!
Holly:I'm so sorry, I couldn't stop crying when I packed my stuff.
Holly:Please call me, I really do miss our 3 a.m pizza sessions.
Holly:I'll try to be at the m&g today, I hope you'll want to see me..
Holly:I love you Willow, please think about this friendship..😭

I read the messages, my best friend just thought I was forgetting her. She didn't actually hate me! Oh my god!
I quickly sent her a message saying: "Stop by the front desk at the hotel, tell them your name I'll leave you a soundcheck ticket.."
I wiped the few tears that had rolled down my cheeks away and walked out of her room, closing the door behind me.
Maybe we could work things out today. I smiled to myself and headed down the stairs.
The second I reached the bottom step Blake yelled "Willow come on, we're running late! The cars already here!"
I broke into a half run and followed the rest of the boys out the door and into the car.
Another day of meeting amazing people. I smiled, I was gonna help a girl meet Blake and get my best friend back, could this day get any better?