Chapter 21

•Hunter's POV•

     I couldn't believe Willow's mom may have something seriously wrong with her. What happens if she isn't okay? Will Willow be okay?
     I'd tucked her into my bed a few minutes ago, she was tired and upset. I couldn't stand to see her so distraught.
      I'd came down stairs for peace to think. Everyone was asleep and the house was quiet.
      I needed to call the guys. I started a group message of Mark, Blake, Myself, Jacob and Holly. My message read: Hey, are you guys up? if you are we need to group oovoo bc there's some serious news ya need to here.😔"

Mark:"Yea I'm up! We can oovoo!"

Jacob:"I'm with holly..so we're good to oovoo."

Blake:"What's wrong? Yea oovoo me"

I set it up and and added everyone, within seconds of the first ring they were connecting.

"Okay, I don't know if Willow has told any of you, but her mom is having problems and she's really upset about it, so we all need to be here for her even more now."

"We'll always be here Will." Holly stated.

"Yea, we love her. We'd never let her go through anything alone." Blake said right after, Mark agreed.
We stayed on and talked for awhile about it, Holly and Jacob already knew and told me Willow probably wouldn't care if I told Mark and Blake, so I did.
They both said they text her and make sure she was doing good, but not bring that up because it'd upset her.
I soon hung up and leaned back onto the couch, I started to drift off and knew I should probably get to bed.
I walked, well more crawled up the stairs and into bed with Willow. She had her back against the wall, so I laid facing her and just stared at her. She was so beautiful and at peace right now. I didn't want her o wake up and be stressed and sad again.
Her eye blinked open slowly and she smiled at me. Not the shy smiles she tends to give, but her real, happy, crinkled eye smile.
"Thanks for being here." she whispered.

"Anytime Willow, I'll always be here."

"I know and that's what I love."

"I love you."

I heard hesitate for a second, so I said "We've been over this, you don't have to say it ba-"

"I love you too." she whispered so quietly I almost missed it.
I smiled and as long as she did nothing could tear us apart.