Chapter 30

"So, what're we doing first? We could go get some froyo! Or the mall! Oh, let's go to the movies." Blake kept rambling as we got Mark and him unpacked.

"Honey! Honey! Calm down, we'll do all of that." I laughed shaking Blake to calm him down.

        "Willow! Are ya'll ready? Let's go!" My mom yelled from upstairs. Everything headed up the stairs, Holly half hanging on Jacob and Mark shoving Blake into me.
      We road in my my moms SUV to the mall and she dropped us off, telling us to have a good day and to behave ourselves.
       We walked around for awhile and finally decided to stop at the food court, I got a burger and fries and Blake took half of my food after swearing he didn't want any thing.
     I had just thrown a fry at him when I heard someone ask "Are you Blake Gray?"

      "Uh, yea." He smiled flipping his head to fix his hair.

            "Oh my god, I knew it. We-" she motioned at two girls standing several feet back. "Are huge fans. Could we get a picture? Oh, with Mark and Jacob too?"
      The boys all agreed and several pictures were taken, after some hugs and a lot of talking the girls left us alone in the food court.

"So, has anyone been in touch with Hunter or Brandon?" I asked quietly.
       My question got an extremely upset glance from Blake and a surprised one from Holly.
"Oh, Uh.. Never-" Jacob cut me off saying "Mark, didn't you  say you'd just talked to him yesterday or something?"

        "Oh, yea. He told me to tell everyone Hi and that he misses us."  When Mark said that I could tell Blake was getting mad.
     I pulled my phone out and got onto messages, I scrolled through mine and Hunter's. I've been so busy making these plans with the guys I never let it sink in that Winter was gone. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes as I got up from the table and started walking towards the exit.
        "Willow! Wait!" I could tell who yelled for me and I didn't turn around. I'd just grabbed the door when I felt someone grab my wrist.

     "Willow, what's wrong?" Blake said quietly. I pulled my wrist away from him and walked out the doors, I was about three feet from the edge of the sidewalk when he yelled again "You're getting upset over a guy who showed he obviously didn't care about you like you do him! I'm his best friend and I'm still saying he's stupid for fucking up what you two had! Willow..."he walked closer to me. "He left, but I didn't."

"You don't get it do you? He was the first person I've ever thought that when I was with them I was home. Home for me wasn't a house or a place it was his arms and it was just ripped away from me and it's just now hitting me and I can't take it! I lost my home, I lost my love, I lost my Winter."  I yelled as tears streamed down my cheeks.
     I turned and ran into the parking lot, my vision blurred from the tears, I could feel my broken heart pounding in my ears, then everything went black.