Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey,
Just a warning there is cutting and triggers in the chapter, youve been warned!!

Enjoy xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Souls POV

School literally dragged on and on, i just want to go to Kid and see if he's ok.

The final bell went and everyone got up to leave. Even though Kid has been gone the whole time, no one but me knew he was missing...

"Hey wheres Kid i havent seen him all day, i mean he was here this morning?" Liz said.

Only then did people look around for the him.

" he's probably gone home sick or something!"

" right lets get this game on!" Blackstar yelled.

What about Kid? I wanted to go round and see him.

" uhh guys, im going to skip and check on Kid"

Liz turned to me.
" oh leave him be, he probably had a break down about symmetry!"

"Yeah, we have a game to play, but if you can beat a star like me-!"

I sighed and gave in to their basketball game. I'll check on Kid tomorrow.

~~the next day~~

Kids POV

I woke up to find myself in the same position as last night, my legs ached. I stretched and glanced at the time.

8:14

I had a double take. Im late.

I grabbed a pile of books and stuffed them in my bag. I ran out the door, remembering to lock it behind me. I hardly eat breakfast anymore so it didnt matter that i skipped today.

I made it to school by 8:30 with the help of beelzebub, and ran to steins class.

I opened the door and quietly slipped into my seat. Stein didnt notice and carried on with the lesson.

Soul noticed my late entry and looked over his shoulder in concern. I looked away pretending i didnt see him.

Eventually the bell rang for lunch so we packed up and headed to the canteen.

I trailed behind the group as they chatted aimlessly together.

Behind me i heard the three familiar footsteps catching up to me.

One hand grabbed my shoulder, another over my mouth as THEY dragged me into the nearby closet.

Ikuto laughed as he kicked and hit me. Dare grabbed my bag and emptied all of its contents on the floor. Between the paper and books, my small black journel lay amoung them. I must have picked it up by accident rushing to school this morning!

Taku saw me staring at it and picked it up. He flicked it to my lastest entry and sniggered. He showed Ikuto and Dare and all three grinned at me.

" so the little grim reaper is gay"

"Boys, lets show him the fun we can have with him now"

Dare gagged me and tied my hands behind my back. What are they going to do to me?

Souls POV

We reached the canteen and i noticed Kid had disappeared. He was literally right behind us...

Kids POV

Throughout the whole time i was trapped there, the three 'goons' told me constandly that im worthless, pathetic, that no one loves and no one ever will, i should just go die... and... I believes every word they said.
My friends dont notice me anymore, im always the one left behind.