Epilogue

Souls POV

It's been nearly 6 years since Kid awoke from his coma. It took a few days to convince Kid the Ikuto was gone, and gone for good.

Not too long after that, Kid got rid of all the knifes and razors and anything sharp that he had. I had stood with him as he threw into the fire. I had never been more proud of him.

As embarrassing as it was at the time, Lord Death was right. We did get married, I asked him 4 years ago. We had had a beach wedding, to remind us of the endless opportunity and freedom we had. Kid had worn a fancier version of his usual suit whereas I had a new black suit courtesy of Lord Death himself.

We have both been through so much, and I knew Kid especially was glad things were back to normal. I look down at Kid who is sleeping peacefully on my chest. Even after all these years he is the cutest.

The door to our bedroom creaked open and our little girl, Aria crawled through. She was nearly two years old but so independent and advanced for her age. As Kid is a grim reaper, all he had to do was connect souls with me and then he somehow created a soul from this. Part of me and part of him and Aria was born. She crawled over to the bed and climbed up.

"Daddy!"

I picked her up. "What's wrong sweetheart?"

"Can't sweep" I chuckled and placed her next to me.

Not satisfied Aria climbed over me and settled down half on me half on Kid. She quickly fell asleep. I lay down and slowly fell asleep, dreaming of the amazing future that lay ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey,

This is the end of the story...
Wow. I want to thank everyone who has read, commented and voted for my story.

I never thought my story would be so liked and enjoyed. 💖💖

If you guys want any extra chapter requests like the wedding or Aria's birth, let me know in the comments

Thanks again

Alice xx