Chapter 5

Kids POV

Its been a week since Soul came to stay. Its been great but THEIR words keep replaying in my mind. Soul doesnt know that i havent gotten rid of the blade and ive kept cutting inder the bandages and now on my legs.

All i can hear in the back of my mind.

"You're worthless"

"Pathetic"

"Little gay reaper"

But then very quietly in the background i hear Souls voice 'i love you!'

It makes me think about what im doing but i can help it. He keeps trying to get me to eat but i cant anymore.

Souls POV

Kids behaviour hasnt changed much, i am pretty sure somethings up, but i dont know what. There was no blood on the bandages, so cutting his arms are out.  The bandages on the rest of his body are gone as he has healed.

Could he be cutting somewhere else? Ive noticed that he flinches every time something brushes his legs or chest. He wouldnt?

I looked down at kid who was quietly sleeping next to me on the couch. My arm was already around his shoulders, so i slowly reached down the end of his shirt and slowly lifted it up. Before i could have a proper look Kid stirred and i let go of his shirt.

He woke up and looked at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"N-nothing"

"You lifted my shirt"

I shoke my head. He just gave me a look and pouted.

"Yes you did"

I sighed.

"Kid im worried, have you... have you been cutting again?"

He looked into my eyes, he looked scared. He shook his head and looked away.

"Im sorry Kid but i dont believe you"

I grabbed his shirt and tried to lift it to check. He screamed at me to let him go and tried to get away.

"Please Kid im trying to help you"

He continued screaming until he broke free of my grip and ran to the bathroom.

And locked the door.

I ran after him.

"Kid, please open the door!"

I heard sobbing and stuff falling and crashing on the floor.

"Kid... Kid!"

I tried to break the door but it had some protection thing over it. I heard him mumbling to himself. The same words over and over again. I leaned against the door trying to hear exactly what he is saying.

"Pathetic, worthless, unloved"

How can he think that! Ikuto! He and his gang are going to pay for this. I heard something metal crash to the floor, i froze.