Chapter 16

Heyy,

I want to apologise for the delay for updates, with the stress of uni applications and everyone rushing you to mature and grow up i just needed time to sort things out.

I hope to update more often now as i feel i can 'escape reality' through the story.😊😊

If things get too much the updates might be slow... Sorry if that does happen, thanks for understanding, 💖💖💖💖
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Souls POV

We sat in silence while we ate breakfast. Kid was still picking at his food but he was improving.

"We should call your dad, tell him you are ok" i said taking a bite of toast.

Kid looked up at me, confused. "What happened that night?"

Oh yeah he was alseep the whole time. I explained what happened and that ikuto was no longer a threat.

"So Dare and Taku wanted to leave Ikutos gang?"

"Yep thats why they helped us and you"

Kid nodded before taking his unfinished plate to the sink.

"Will you call my dad for me?" He asked in a quiet voice.

"Of course"

I went to the mirror and called Lord Death. We chatted for a while and he asked if we both could come over later. Hesitating, Kid came over and agreed, lunch at 1:00 in the Death Room.

Kid left to get changed, and i went for a shower. I stepped into the warm shower, a million thoughts entered my mind.

Kid had looked petrified, although asleep, that night, whatever the poison did has made Kid more paranoid.

I heard a knock at the door.

"S-soul? Are you still there?" Kid...

"Yes i'll be out in a minute"

I stepped out and turned the shower off, i changed and left the bathroom.

Kid immediatly hugged me, as if i would disappear if he let go. I hugged back and patted his hair gently.

"Hey, its okay im not leaving you ever!"

"P-promise?"

"Promise"

We then left for the DWMA, walking slowly enjoying the sunshine. Hand in hand we talked, not mentioning the events of last night.

Eventually we reached the top of the long flight of stairs and into the Death Room.

I opened the door and we walked to where Lord Death was standing next to a table with lunch spread out on it.

"Hey Kiddo how are you feeling?"

"Fine"

We sat at the table and i saw the table was set for 5. But there is only three of us here...