Chapter 9

Kids POV

I felt everyones eyes stare down at me, Blackstar had pulled Tsubaki aside. Why? I just want to go home!

"Kid why are you hiding from us" Liz.

"What happened Kid!" Patty.

"We only want to help" Maka.

"You can always talk to a GOD like me" Blackstar.

"Please tell us whats wrong?" Liz

"You told Soul and Tsubaki so why not us?"Patty.

"You know we are always here for you" Maka.

"If someone has hurt you a big star like me can beat em up!"Blackstar.

"This is ridiculous" Liz

"Yeah grow up Kid"Patty

"We are supposed to be friends" Maka.

"..." Blackstar

"Kid grow up and talk to us"

"Kid your acting like a baby"

"Kid stop acting stupid and listen to us"

"..."

"This is just pathetic were not getting anywhere with him"

"This is dumb, Kid stop acting dumb"

"Its pointless trying now"

"..."

Kid grow up, your acting like a baby, stupid, ridiculous, pointless, dumb, pathetic...

Pathetic...

Pathetic...

Worthless,
pathetic...
unloved,
You should just go and die
Go and Die
Go die...
Die...
Die...

"Wait guys just shut up for second and look at Kid!" Blackstar said.

The girls stopped and looked at Kid.

"Kid are you okay?" Soul quietly asked.

Blackstars POV

This is ridiculous" Liz

"Yeah grow up Kid"Patty

"We are supposed to be friends" Maka.

"..." I looked at Kid closely.

"Kid grow up and talk to us"

"Kid your acting like a baby"

"Kid stop acting stupid and listen to us"

"..." I can hear his breathing. Its uneven and shaky.

"This just pathetic were not getting anywhere with him"

"This is dumb, Kids acting dumb"

"Its pointless trying now"

"..." This isnt helping. The girls continued as i looked to Soul who was staring a Kid. How has he not notice? Kid is on the verge of a panic atttack. Oh wait only an assasin can hear someones breathing from this distance.

Kid seemed to be stressed like his mind is yelling at him. His head is down, his whole body is shaking.

Wait guys just shut up for second and look at Kid!" I said.

The girls stopped and looked at Kid.

"Kid are you okay?" Soul quietly asked.

He didnt respond but his breathing got heavier and the tears in his eyes told me that the panic attack had started and his probably panicking over not being able to breathe properly and whatever else is going in inside his head. I gently grabbed Kid's shoulders and tried to talk to him but Kid didn't listen.

"Kid! It's ok you just need to calm down!" I said

"Black star telling a person having a panic attack to calm down is the worst thing you could say!" Maka said.
I stepped back as calmly Soul wrapped his arms around Kid and whispered something to him, almost instantly he calmed down. Wow they must be really close now. Once Kid had stopped shaking Soul turned to the three girls.

"Do you not understand that Kid doesn't need three screeching girls hammering questions into him without giving space and time to answer!" Soul was beyond mad.

I turned to Tsubaki and motioned to Kid.

"Hey Kid why don't me you and Tsubaki go outside for a bit!" I said. Tsubaki nodded while Kid looked at me, fear but curiosity clear in his eyes.

Soul looked at me gratefully as we left we heard Soul shout at the three remaining girls.

Souls POV

"You don't understand anything Kid is going through, why would you say those things to him?"

" then make us understand then!" Maka cried.

I sighed.

" it's not as simple as you think, it's not my place to tell, he didn't even want his father knowing until today!"

"But we are his friends-"

"If you are his friends why didn't you see him before?"

They fell silent.

"Exactly some friends you are!"

I stormed out of the DWMA and calmed down before approaching Kid. He looked over to me and gave a small smile, he looks so cute. The Spring wind gently blew through the air making Kids hair sweep to the right, nearby Sakura petals flowed in the breeze around him. His beautiful golden eyes were starting to shine again and his adorable smile made him look so cute. I wanted to then and there run up to him and kiss him, I have to hold my self back, Blackstar's here.

The wind blew and little stronger as I walked over causing Kid to close his eyes for a second, hands raised near his chin as the wind blew past. I held my nose, NO! I told myself no nosebleeds now! Kid slowly opened his eyes again and looked at me with his head tilted.

"What's wrong Soul?" His melodic voice floated towards me. NO nose not NOW!

"Soul?" He asked cutely.

I CANT TAKE IT!! HES TOO GOD DAM CUTE!!

I fell to the floor blood gushing out my nose. Blackstar and Tsubaki laughed as Kid ran towards me giggling. Dazed I sat up slowly, Kid had kneeled next to me and held out a tissue. I blushed as I took it and cleaned my nose.

"So Soul? You and Kid finally got together huh?" Blackstar said.

I looked up confused.

"Well you just had a nosebleed over some flowers flying past Kid and I've seen the way you look at each other, you can't fool a GOD like me!"

I just laughed. Everything looks to being going back to normal.