Chapter 15

Souls POV

I woke the next day to giggling. Urgh! Whos giggling this early in the morning?

I opened my eyes a crack to catch a glimpse of Tsubaki and Blackstar. Really? I know Tsubaki's seen me and Kid asleep together, but Blackstar isnt that immature. Actually he probably is...

The giggling continues so i decided to wake up. I went to sit up but was confined to the sofa.

"What?"

I looked down to see that somehow Kid has moved from beside me to sitting on my lap legs sprawled on the sofa where his body was yesterday. He cant have done this in his sleep.

"What did you two do?"

They giggled.

"Well, we thought it would be cute to see you and Kid in a .... different position."

I raised my eyebrow. "Its not that funny"

"It is when you get nosebleed" they giggled.

I lifted my hand to my nose and sure enough there was blood, again.

I went to more Kid but stopped immediatly as i felt something twitch in... My lower region.

Oh my god! Is my body serious right now. Tsubaki and Blackstar had position Kid sitting on my lap with his head and chest on my chest. One hand on his lap and the other on my chest. It also didnt help that he was only in boxers and an oversized t-shirt.

Kid sifted and lifted his legs closer to his chest, which did not help my situation.

"We can move K-"

"NO! I-its ok, i-i dont mind" i laughed nervously.

"Come on" Blackstar said. "You dont look comfortable, Kid has been there for a long time"

I shoke my head. "Its fine, dont worry im fine."

They looked at me confused. But let it go. I sighed, how am i going to get out of this!

Tsubakis POV

I woke randomly in the night, i sat up and looked at the clock. 3:00am. I glanced down to see that i was laying on Blackstar's shoulder and still holding on to his arm. I blushed and quickly moved away.

I looked over at Kid and Soul, they were still fast alserp cuddled up together. So cute~

Suddenly Blackstar awoke gasping for air, and sweating madly.

"Blackstar are you okay?" I whispered.

He looked at me before crushing me with a hug.

"Thank god your ok" he mumbled.

I hugged back.
"Are you okay?"

He released me and nodded.

"Are you sur-"

"Hey look at Kid and Soul!"

I looked up in time to see Soul in his sleep pull Kid closer to his chest and Kid smile contently.

Awwww~~ <3

"Lets play a prank on Soul!"

I nodded but keeping in mind that i would need to talk to him later.

Blackstar carefully picked Kid up, Soul whimpered slightly at the loss of warmth.
We were going to move Kid to our sofa but Soul reached his arms out probably trying to find Kid. Kid wriggled in Blackstars arms, Blackstar had more muscles than Soul so subconscienously knew it wasnt him.

Panicking Blackstar put Kid down on Souls lap. Souls arms wrapped round Kids slim body and held him tight. Kid shifted to face Soul more.

We giggled, they are way to adorable together. We took some pictures before going back to bed.

"Hey Blackstar?"

"Yeah"

"Do you mind telling me whats wrong, you kinda changed to subject earlier?"

He looked at me before taking a deep breathe.

"Well, i just had bad dream" he said.

"You seemed pretty shaken up about it"

"I am never shaken up i am going to surpass God!"

I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Its okay to feel shaken up sometimes, you know you can talk to me right?"

He hesistated before faking a yawn.

"Im really tired can we talk about this later?" Without waiting for a reply he went back to sleep.

Blackstars POV

I heard her sigh before going to sleep. Im sorry Tsubaki but this is something only i can know about.

Light shone through the windows as morning came. I woke up to see Kid and Soul in the same position as last night. I sniggered and woke Tsubaki.

We giggled at the scene. Soul woke to see us giggling.

"What?" He questioned and then saw Kid, his nose immediatly began to bleed. But he didnt seem to realise.

What did you two do?"

We giggled.

"Well, we thought it would be cute to see you and Kid in a .... different position." I said.

"Its not that funny"

"It is when you get nosebleed" Tsubaki giggled

He checked nose and sighed. He went to move Kid but stopped suddenly and turned bright red. Maybe he needs help, i dont know why Kid isnt very heavy.

"We can move K-" i began.

"NO! I-its ok, i-i dont mind" Soul laughed nervously.

"Come on" I said. "You dont look comfortable, Kid has been there for a long time"

He shoke my head quickly. "Its fine, dont worry im fine."

I looked at Tsubaki who was just as confused but left it.

He is so weird.

Souls POV

Soon after they woke up they left as Tsubaki said they needed to get some more food.

Thank God! I gently moved Kid next me and ran to the bathroom.

This has never happened before! What do i do?

"Soul!? " Kids quiet voice rang out scared. What do i do i cant let Kid see me like this but i cant leave him alone.

Kid started panicking. "Soul! W-where are you? Soul??" I could hear his sobs and continued to cry out for me.

I decided to ignore my situation and ran out to him.

"Kids its okay i just went to the bathroom"

He ran to me and hugged my waist. I patted his head to calm him down. Without letting go he looked up at me.

His hair was messy from having just woken up. His eyes still had a few stray tears but had calmed down. He's too cute!!

"Im sorry! I thought you-"

"Its okay im here now" i said holding him close. He's still quite paranoid if he's left alone, i'll have to talk to someone about that.

He smiled.

"Um Soul?" He looked at me confused.

"What is it?" He released the hug.

He giggled lightly. "Do you need a moment?" As he innocently pointed down.

I blushed and covered up. Kid started laughing as i ran back to the bathroom.

"I'll make breakfast k?" He said.

"K" i said defeated as i locked the bathroom door. I really didnt want him to know.