Bonus Chapter 29

Souls POV

"Kid I've been thinking, we have been married for two years now and..."

Kid put down his book and looked up at me. "And??"

"Well.. I... I want.." Kid sat up and turned to face me.

"What is it you want?" He asked.

I took a deep breath, I've been wanting to start a family for a few months now. But I wasn't sure if it is what Kid wants.

"Soul??"

"I want to start a family!"

Kid stared at me, maybe this was the wrong time to bring it up? But Kid squealed and hugged me tight.

"I've wanted ask you if we could and some point, but I was worried you won't be ready.." Kid babbled on.

I laughed with relief, I'm so glad Kid wants this as well.

"It will be different, because we are both boys and because I'm a grim reaper... we reproduce differently to humans"

I nodded. "What do we have to do?"

We spent the next few days preparing for our new addition. We aren't sure what gender baby we will have so we went for a white and theme and any toys and clothes can be as colourful as can be so they stand out.

We sat in our spare bedroom, opposite each other in the floor, hands connected and our eyes closed. I hear Kid whisper 'Soul Resonance Connect' and I can feel our souls connect between us.

" open your eyes" Kid whispered.

I did and saw our souls connected with spider like arms, long and shining. Part of my soul broke away and met a piece of Kids in the middle. As Kid was the grim reaper  and somewhat the more motherly type in the relationship, we decided he would be the one to carry the baby. As we are a lot younger then many grim reapers who have kids, pregnancy works in the same way as normal except the pregnancy only last 4 months.

The souls separated and returned to their respective owners and the new tiny soul returned to Kid. We let go and sat in silence, before Kid smiled.

"Did it work?" I asked

He nodded tears in his eyes. I jumped up and hugged him. I can't wait to meet our child.

4 months passed quickly and we decided we would surprise everyone with the baby once they were born. During these months Kid ate a substantial amount of chocolate and slept a lot. He grew tired easily as the pregnancy was a lot faster than normal.

From what Kid has told me, male grim reapers can give birth but it will be different to usual. As a grim reaper Kid can see the soul of the child and can tell when they are ready to be born, when this happens (similar to the making of their soul) the parents connect hands and connect souls with each other and the child. The child is then brought into the would the same way the souls were brought to together in the open.

We sat again as we had 4 months ago and got ready to connect souls.

"You ready Soul?"

"I have never been more ready!"

We had been debating names for weeks now and had finally decided on Aria or Corina if they are a girl and Hiroki or Tadashi for a boy. We connected and watched the small soul of our child come to life a a tiny baby wrapped in a soft pink blanket to form and landed gently in Kids arms. The souls returned and we looked at our child.

Our little girl opened her eyes and stared up at us and giggled. Her deep purple eyes shone and we could see tufts of black hair. Already we could see similar white lines of sazu, that Kid has.

"Aria" Kid said looking up at me. " her name is Aria"

"I couldn't agree more" I kissed Kid on the cheek and we sat content with our daughter.

Who knew we would be sitting here today with the most beautiful child in existence. How are we going to tell everyone about this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone,
I'm so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated sooner,
I have alot going on at the moment and haven't had the chance to update but here it is ... at last. Haha

Let me know if you want any extra chapters (the wedding, telling everyone, the proposal etc.) writing keeps my mind of things and hopefully I can continue my grastu story too (it's called a step to far if you want to read it 💖)

Thanks again
Alice xxx