Chapter 12

Kids POV

Ever since we left the infirmary at he DWMA, Soul has been keeping an extremely close eye on me.

Liz, Patty and Maka kept calling round, wanting me to talk to them. I refused they waited just over 2 months to come and talk to me. Some friends they are.

Me and Soul were out on a walk through the woods. After a all that time stuck un doors (most of the time) Soul convinced me to come outside.

We walked hand in hand through the trees. I heard some rustling in the bushes, i turned and saw Ikuto and his gang emerge from the bushes.

I gasped and tugged Souls sleeve, he turned and saw the three, grinning madly.

"What do you want Ikuto!" He spat.

"Oh! Just a little revenge is all, we're really hurt that you and your little blue haired friend decided to beat us up and got us expelled!"

Soul pulled me behind him and stood protectively infront of me.

"Get lost Ikuto, you got what you and your gang deserved" Soul said.

They scoffed and began to walk towards us. Souls arm turned into a sythe and held me by my waist. Dare and Taku transformed into daggers and Ikuto took battle stance.

Soul held me closer and prepared for Ikutos attack. He ran towards us.

"Hold on" Soul whispered, i did holding tightly.

Before Ikuto could strike Soul jumped out the way and landed in the tree next to us.

He placed me there and junped down to fight Ikuto.

"Soul what are you doing?!?!"

He looked at me and grinned,

"protecting the one i love."

With that he attacked and fought Ikuto. I fumbled for my phone and called Blackstar.

"Blackstar please help ikuto and his gang are here and attacking us, were in the woods!!"

No reply.

i heard the monotone voice of the lady telling me there was no service.

I screamed in frustration, which caused to Soul to pause and check in me. Ikuto took this oppertunity to strike.

Souls POV

It all happened in slow motion. I turned back to Iktuo who was already moving in to strike. Kid jumped down and ran towards me.

Kid summoned beelzebub and jumped on, grabbed me by the waist and flew into the air.

Down below us we heard Ikuto cursing. Kid flew away as quickly as he could, but as we continued we gradually got lower.

I looked at Kid, summoning beelzebub took alot of strengh which Kid didnt have, he was struggling.

"Kid are you okay?"

He nodded but we swerved.

"Kid-"

Suddenly Kid collapsed and beelzebub disappeared. I held onto Kid as we fell toward the ground.

"Oof!!"

Did you think i would end it there? Im not that mean (>^<)

I slowly opened my eyes to see Maka squashed underneath me and Kid.

I immediatly got off still holding Kid, he slowly woke up still weak from his strength being drained.

Maka looked up and she got off of the floor.

"Soul! Kid! Are you okay? What happened?"

I told Maka what just happened and she immediatly took us to her apartment. I sat Kid on the couch and sat next to him as Maka made us some tea to help return Kids strength.

Kid looked at Maka with tears in his eyes.

"I thought you didnt like me"

"Never" she said with no hesitation.

He smiled and hugged her. While she hugged back and apoligised profusly.

Kids POV

I winced as Maka hugged me tightly, i think Ikuto cut my side as i got away with Soul. No one seemed to notice, ive worried everyone enough already, they dont need to know about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy so so so so so so sorry for not updating. A levels are stressful on top of that i have piano driving and a full weekend working every weekend...

Im ranting sorry 😝😝😝😝😝

Sorry for the delay i doing my best i promise xxxx

Alice xx