Chapter 27

Souls POV

I cant bear this anymore. Kid was supposed to wake up a week ago! I cant live without Kid, i need him here... I need him awake...

I miss him

Tsubaki's POV

I see Soul deep in thought. We are all worried about him too. His own health is deplimishing and he refuses to leave Kid's bed.

Lord Death is not better, he hasnt spoken a word to anyone unless he is mumbling to Kid or Soul.

They both absoulutely refuse when the idea of Liz and Patty coming in is mentioned. Maka brings changes of clothes for Soul and things to read to keep him occupied, but hasnt touched them.

The only time Soul leaves to the room is for the bathroom and even then, he is very quick about it.

I turn to Blackstar who is the only other person that can talk to Soul bar Lord Death, as keeps regualry updates on Kid's soul as Lord Death can't bear to look him self.

Maka checks herself when she can but she mainly tried to reason with Liz and Patty. Telling them to leave, but they still refuse to move from the door.

Kids POV

I can hear everything going on around me, my father begging me to wake up,  Blackstar telling me its gonna be okay, Ikuto is gone for good, Tsubaki talking to me as if i were awake, Maka shouting for Liz and Patty to leave, Liz and Patty screamig to be let in...

And Soul... Soul telling me he loves me and wants me to wake up soon, he tells me how much he misses me, how much he just wants to hear my voice.

He just wants me...

I know deep down i can wake up when i want to, but do i want to.

What if Ikuto is still out there? Still out to get me?
What if everything will go back to the way it was before i was raped?

Ignored and forgotten...

Maybe thats how it should stay...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy guys

Sorry it is so short but i have been soooo busy woth assignments.
I thought i would give a little update to keep you going 😊😊😊

Sorry for the delay of chapters

Alice xx