Chapter 17

Soul's POV

For the next few days the phone wouldnt stop ringing, messages from Liz and Patty constantly came through saying how much they missed Kid and were sorry they didnt come sooner. If the phone wasnt ringing they would be outside the door banging and insisted they be let in.

The ringing was only annoying when call after call came through. They would wait a little sometimes before ringing a while load again.

The banging on the door was not only irritating but it made Kid think that Ikuto was after him. Every time they came knocking Kid screamed and hid in his bedroom in the corner of the room crying shouting for Ikuto to leave him alone.

The majority of the time i made it into the bedroom with him, but sometimes he was too quick and in his panic Kid locks the door. Leaving me outside while he is inside on his own.

I shout at Liz and Patty to go away but they refuse.

Kid and i were sitting on the couch Kid was reading sitting in between my legs as we both lay on the couch. Kids head lat on my chest as he read his book. Bored i attempted to read was Kid was reading over his shoulder.

'- if only one remembers to turn on the light'

Harry Potter.

I rested my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me.

"Kiiiiid!" I poked his cheek. "How long are you going to read, im bored"

"Shh, im in the middle of reading" he hushed me and swatted my hand away.

I sighed. "Well i guess you leave me no choice"

Kid faintly hummed in reply, not really listening.

"I guess i have to resort to..."

I unwrapped my arms and proceeded to tickle his sides, his wound had completely healed so i knew i would hurt him.

Kid squealed as his book fell to the floor. Kids melodic laughter floated round the apartment as i continued to tickle him.

"Soul- stop -" he laughed between words. "I - cant - breathe-"

"Only of you stop reading!"

"No!" I continued. Kid wriggled around in my grip and tried to escape.

"Ok-ok- ill- stop!"

I stop tickled as Kid collasped onto my chest panting. I laughed and re wrapped my arms around Kid's back and hugged him.

"I guess you give me no choice either" Kid said as he looked up from my chest.

"Hmm?"

His small hands attacked my sides returning to the tickle war. I screamed with laughter as Kid tickled my sides.

"Kid- s-stop!"

"Not unless you let me read!"

"No- then ill be - bored!"

Kid smirked and continued tickling me. I guess i have to take matters into my on hands. My arms were still wrapped around Kid, so with all the strength i had, i rolled us off the couch and onto the floor.

Kid stopped tickling me, as we fell toward the carpet and grabbed my jacket.

"Soul!!"

I landed on top of Kid, his hand still on my jacket. I was panting conpletely out of breath from all the tickling.

Kid smiled up at me, blushing slightly. I felt my face heat up as Kid wrapped his arms around my neck.

I felt him tug slightly at my neck to get to move closer. Aww~ he's so cute when he wants attention.

I complied and leaned down and kissed Kid lightly.

Banging started up at the door and we broke apart. As i was still on top off Kid he couldnt run to his room. He looked petrified especially when someone called through the door.

"Hey Kid, did you miss me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy,

Sorry for not updating sooner, im currently on a camping holiday and there os no wi-fi anywhere. Im on the boat home today so hopefully i will be able to update sooner.

I get my AS results and my piano exa results when i go back so im not looking forward to that. 😰😰😰

Anyway i have gotten soooo much support from all of you readers, thank you soooo much 💖💖

I feel like i dont talk to you guys much so...

How is everyone??
Xx