Chapter 20

Souls POV

I sat up properly and looked and saw Ikuto emerge from the shadows.

"Ikuto what are you doing here? How did you get in?" I cried.

"Well, you see Soul, im sneaky and clever, so i slipped in with Liz and Patty. Those dumb brats still believe that im good inside and will stay away if they help me." He said slowly walking closer. "What idiots!"

I quickly shook Kid awake and he groggily looked up to Ikuto approaching from the other side of the room. I felt his body stiffen beside me and he clung to my side petrified.

"S-soul! How is he here!? Wheres my dad?"

"I dont know but we need to get out of here now!" I said.

We got off the bed and moved away from Ikuto and towards the door.

"Oh! Dont think you can run from me! You've escaped me for the last time and its time i take my revenge."

He pulled out a sword, and prepared to attack. I turned my arm into a sythe and pulled Kid behind me. We walked around Ikuto in a circle so we got closer to the door.

Ikuto jumped forward brandishing his sword to strike me, i pushed Kid further behind me and use my sythe to shield the attacks.

"Go run for the door!" I screamed, motioning Kid to run.

"What about you?!" He said back, he eyes showed fear and tears were starting to form.

"Ill be fine, you are my only priority!"

Kid finally gave in a made for the door. Ikuto suddenly stopped and lowered his sword. He smirked wickedly and threw his sword at the wall.

"Gotcha!"

A net fell from the ceiling, right by the door.

"Kid!!" I ran towards him but the net was quicker, it fell trapping Kid underneath.

Kids POV (ive realised i havent done Kids point of view in a while 😂 oops)

The net fell and pinned me to the floor. I struggled to get up, my arms and legs wouldnt move.

I looked up and saw Ikuto run a Soul from behind, Souls concentration was on me!

"Soul look out!" I yelled.

He turned around quickly, but npt quick enough, Ikuto used the back of his sword and knocked Soul the the floor.

He lay motionless for a moment before struggling to get to his feet.

"Oh no you dont!" Ikuto pushed his foot on Souls back pinning him to te ground.

"Kid-" Soul whimpered as Ikuto foot pressed harder on his back.

"Thats enough from you!"

Ikuto got off Soul and walked over to me. "You're coming with me!"

He snapped his fingers and the net holding me down transformed into ropes, that tied my arms to my side. A single piece of rope, was free for Ikuto to hold onto.

"No!" I screamed and tried to run but Ikuto snapped his fingers again and the rope tightened around my waist.

I gasped, its too tight.

"Cool isnt it! Magic rope to keep your victims close. A witch gave this magic to me."

I fell to my knees as I tried to wriggle free but the rope got tighter.

"Witches are so easy to fool! Trading a fake reaper's soul for magic!" He cackled as the ropes started digging into my skin. I started screaming, the pain was unbearable. Tears fell from my eyes. Im going to die!

"Stop! Let him go!"

Soul had managed to stand up and had his sythe out ready.

Ikuto stood begind me and grabbed a chunk of my hair, forced my head upwards. He ran his fingers down my cheek. The ropes loosened ever so slightly.

"I wouldnt come any closer Soul!"

Soul froze and I saw Ikuto draw a knife from his pocket and held it to my throat. Ikuto pressed the flat end of the knife against my neck.

"You wouldnt want Kid to die now... Would you?"

I whimpered as he pressed harder, probably forming a bruise. Ikuto let go of my hair and drew something out his pocket.

He threw in onto the ground infront of Soul. Smoke filled the room. I could hear Soul shouting me name.

"Say bye-bye to Kid, Soul!" Ikuto laughed and he clicked his fingers. The Death Room disappeared.