Chapter 11

Souls POV

I gently picked up and Kid and ran out of the apartment, waiting for the ambulance was taking to long.

I ran to the DWMA, blackstar and tsubaki followed. I found the nurses office and called lay Kid down in one of the beds.

Nygus( sids wife, i think thats her name) immediately attended to Kids wounds.

As she bandaged up Kids arms, legs and chest, she turned to us.

"What happened, how did Kid end up like this? And dont lie about it!"

I sighed. Sorry Kid, they have to know now.

I explained everything to her excluding our relationship. She nodded in understanding, and brought out a leaflet.

"I suggested you read through this, from what you have told me Kid isnt comfortable with anyone but you three, mainly you Soul. It will give you a better understanding of depression and what you can do to help."

Depression? Kids depressed, but i thought we were helping.

"Also Kid, from what i can tell isnt like this because of you guys, i have seen a lot more cases worse than this. I think this is because of Ikuto and the lasting effect that their actions and words have had on him."

Oh Kid! I wish i knew exactly what i could do! I will not give up on you! I will help you get better.

Kid began to stir and Nygus went to check his wounds again. He sat up slowly and looked around, he saw Nygus extremely close to him. He flinched away when she touched him and looked scared.

I walked and sat next to him, held his hand to calm him down.

Nygus, noticing how uncormfotable Kid was and confirming everythjng was ok, she left us alone. Blackstar and Tsubaki joined her outside.

I hugged Kid tightly.

"Im so glad your okay!" I said holding him close to me.

He didnt say anything. I looked up at him to see that his beautiful golden eyes had turned dull and lifeless.

"Kid? ..."

He looked down at me.

"I cant do it" he whispered.

I look at him confused. "Cant do whay Kid?"

"Life... I cant do it anymore!"

What does he mean- no. Hes not seriously thinking- he doesnt mean... He wants to die.

"Kid... "

He weakly pushed me away.

"I cant forget ehat they said, what they did! Im sorry, im just burdening everything with my problems."

Kid...

"Ikuto was right, i should just go and die" he whispered.

I held his shoulders firmly and forced him to look at me.

"Dont listen to Ikuto, he is wrong, you cant and shouldnt die. I love you and so does everyone around you! Please dont listen to them. We need you- I need you!" I was sobbing at this point. He needs to understand gow much i love him.

Kids eyes stared to fill with tears.

"But-"

"No buts, im not letting you die tonight or any other night or day for that fact, never! Please let me help you"

He fell silent sfter my outburst. Then he threw his arms around me and burst into tears. I held him close and comforted him.

I talked him out of suicide twice now. I hope i never have to again, but if Kid cant forget those words. If im not there... What will happen to him??