Chapter 10

~~~~~play the song if you can~~~~

Kids POV

Worthless, pathetic, unloved, You should just go and die.

These words repeat over and over in my mind.

After 3 weeks Soul thinks everything is getting better.
Tsubaki thinks everything is getting better.
Blackstar thinks everything is getting better.

After he was informed of what Ikuto and his gang did, Blackstar literally beat them to a pulp.

I wish i could say everything was getting better, but i cant forget the words they told me. I falling deeper inside a black hole and i dont know if i can get out.

Its like the words are imprinted in my mind.

Worthless, pathetic, unloved, You should just go and die.

Ive gotten better at hiding my feelings, my cuts and bruises, everything.

Lately Soul has been there but ... Not there. His touch that used to be warm but has now grown cold.

My mind cant focus on the kindness he gives me, im falling deeper into the dark depths, that i cant climb out of.

Sometimes i still play with my friend.

The blade.

He plays on my arms and legs, and are somewhat deeper than before.

Worthless, pathetic, unloved, You should just go and die

Playing with him is becoming more frequent but no one notices.

I have learnt to hide all feelings.

Soul's POV

Kid seems to be getting better. He's smiling and joining in more. Granted its only with me, Tsubaki and Blackstar but still.

But someone is telling me Kid isnt telling me the truth, or something still isnt right.

Kids POV

The smiles are fake, the laughs and fake. Everything i seem to do is fake.

I cant find true happiness anywhere. Not without their words repeating constantly in my mind.

Its like im trapped in the depths of darkness, screaming from the dark abyss, where no one can hear me.

Im slipping through the cracks of reality.

Blackstars POV

As we sat watching a film, i felt something strange, it wasnt unfamilar. But i had no idea what is was from. This feeling was coming and going all the time.

I closed my eyes and focused. Recently i have developed the power of seeing peoples souls. No one knows though but i dont know how i managed to do this. Probably cause im such an awesome god!

Four souls appeared in front of me.

Mine- blue, spikey and grinning proudly

Tsubaki's- yellow, gentle and soft smiles

Souls- white, cool, proud and honest

Kids- red, small smile, symmetrical but underneath sad, lonely and ... pain, so much pain thats hidden inside of him.

I opened my eyes and looked at Kid. His eyes were on the screen but werent watching. He was subconciously playing with the sleeves of his jacket.

Is he hiding something?

Whatevers wrong it clearly is bothering him. Why cant he just tell us?

Kids POV

Worthless, pathetic, unloved, You should just go and die

I stared at the TV not really watching the movie. I cant get their words out of my head. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and i lock the door securely behind me.

I pull my friend from his hiding place and let him play with my damaged and scarred skin. My arms and legs are covered in cuts, so my friend moves to my chest and stomach.

Blackstar's POV

As soon as Kid got up and left i told Soul and Tsubaki what i had discovered, they looked shocked all of us had thought Kid was on the mend, but whatevers bothering him its hurting him a lot deeper than we thought.

Wait- Kid just went to the bathroom and he's been there for a while- he wouldnt- would he?

I sprang from my seat and ran to the bathroom, Soul and Tsubaki hot on my trail.

I knocked on the door, making Kid jump as i heard a squeal and something metal clatter to the floor.

Soul perked up at the sound and pounded on the door.

"KID! KID OPEN THE DOOR! YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS!" He shouted through the door.

There was silence before a thud was heard in the bathroom.

"KID! KID ARE YOU OKAY!" Soul screamed and he tried to break down the door.

I tried to sense Kid's soul. Its weak.

Soul had transformed his arm into a sythe and began slashing at the door. Eventually he got it open and what we saw then horrified us.

Kid had collasped, unconcious, lying in a pool of his blood. Soul ran to him and removed his jacket. Cuts littered his arms and chest. Tsubaki gasped and grabbed her phone. She started to call the ambulance as Soul tried to wake Kid.

"Kid, please wake up, Kid please"

Nothing.

Tears began to stream down Soul's face as Kid didnt respond. I looked away unable to bear the fact i had let this slip through my assassin skills, to detect what was really going on.

Kid's POV

Everything was black.

I couldnt hear or see anything.

I tried to move but my body didnt co-operate with me. Im stuck in a dark, scary abyss.

Alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy,

Sorry its so short, i wanted to give you guys something to read 😝

If anyone has any ideas for this story please tell me. (You will be credited dont worry) i just need a few more ideas for this story.

If you have any please share comment or dm me!!

Thanks
Alice xxxxx