Class is in session

Joeys pov
Today is the first day of school and all summer I have been dreading this stupid day. I hate school what is there to like?! I don't know maybe it'll get better. I better get going I'm not gonna be late on the first day. The least I can do is have my teachers like me.
I walked downstairs to have breakfast

Mom: good morning Joey

Joey: morning mom

Mom: are you excited for school?

Joey: sure.

Mom: hey maybe you can find a cute girlfriend to replace cat.

Joey: mom, stop. I don't need a girlfriend

Mom: okay, eat your breakfast. And by the way your a college student and you will need to learn to make your own breakfast.

Joeys pov:
I had already brought all my stuff to my dorm and once I was there I would not be back for a while. I just wanted to stay one more night before I went to college. I'm starting college late in 20 years old and I should have started at least 2 years ago. But whatever mom didn't have the money then so I couldn't. And one more thing I can cook!

Joey: I have to go in 10 minutes mom.

Mom: *tears up* I know Joey I-I just don't want you to leave.

Joey: *hugs her* mom it's okay

Mom: I know.... Did you say bye to Jett?

Joeys pov:
Jet is my adorable little brother and he has always been my best friend since I was 13.

Joey: no I didn't.

Mom: oh okay. *yells* Jett! Come say bye to your brother!

Jett came running down the stairs and straight over to hug Joey. Joey lifted up Jett so he was looking at him in the eyes.

Joey: Jett, I'm gonna be gone for a long time. And I'll miss you.

Jett: I'll miss you too Joey I love you.

Joey: I love you too Jett. Best buds forever.

Jett: and ever.

Joeys pov:
The best bus's forever thing is a little ring we have always done he loves it and I love it and we do it every day he went to school last year.
I kissed them both goodbye and walked out to my car. I looked back at the house. And I got into my car to get to school.
On the way there I hit traffic.

Joey: shit!

Joey got to school after a while and he had 10 minutes to get to class. He ran from his car to his dorm and into his first class in the back building of the school. But this was the only day he would have this schedule. It was being changed and tomarrow this class would be last.

Teacher: hi what's your name?

Joey: I'm Joey

Teacher: great! Why don't you just sit. Over there in that empty seat in the frount.

Joey: okay

Joeys pov:
He looked a little young to be a teacher.but he's kinda cute.
Wait what?! Did I just think that? Ugh that's so weird. I've been thinking boys were cute for the past few months and I don't understand. Whatever

*bell rings, class starts*

Teacher: okay everyone lets get started! First of all I'm mr. Dawson and my first name is Shane but please call me mr.dawson. Only my friend call my Shane.

*class laughs*

Mr. Dawson: okay first things first I need to know your guys Names .
*starts asking people's names*

Joeys pov: omg he's almost to me why the hell am I so nervous? I'm never like this! In high school I was conciserd a popular kid. Now I hardly know who I am anymore....

Mr. Dawson:
* points at joey*
I already met you. Joey right?

Joey: yes, Joey graceffa.

Mr. Dawson:
Okay, cool name.

Joey: thankS...

Joeys pov: I have butterflies in my stomach. Class was great! But only one thing stood in my way, I think I'm in love with my teacher... But I can't be! Thad rong. But he's so cute and I just can't help what I feel..... Am I gay?
Yea.. I am. What will mom say? Whatever, anyways From that moment on I vowed that I would make mr.dawson love me. I'll do anything to make him love me. What happened? I guess I finally figured out my sexuality.... I'm- I'm gay.... For a teacher?