Love and death.

Thanks for 200 readers!!!!

Joeys pov: I was scared as I fell off the 50 foot roof, but I was relived when I felt someone catch, me I looked and saw mr. Dawson holding me.

Joey: put me down!

Mr. Dawson: that was quite the drop
* puts Joey down.*

Joey: yeah well I didn't need your help.

Mr. Dawson: well, I think you did.

Joey: did no-

Tyler: you did.

Joey: *gasps* Tyler!

Tyler: it's true joey!

Mr.dawson: okay, whatever Joey. And listen I'm really sorry about hat happened with those girls.

Joey: well you broke my heart! And I could never just forgive you!

Mr. Dawson: Joey. I'm sorry, I love you I really do! Please forgive me! I just saved your life.

Joey: well that has nothing to do with this! And how could you love me! You have a girlfriend and you can't have it both ways, mr. Dawson.

Mr. Dawson: Joey! I would do anything for you to just forgive me! I love you and I never stopped!

Joey: sure, whatever! I bet you say that to your girlfriend to!

Mr. Dawson sighed then said with tears in his eyes.

mr. Dawson: what girlfriend?

Joey: miss. Schwartz Lisa!

Mr. Dawson: no....

Joey: what?

Mr. Dawson: we broke up.

Joey stopped talking and stared at the ground,  silently.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sawyers pov: I walked in my dorm room, expecting to see a sick Joey and Tyler sitting next to him. But Joey and Tyler were gone. I looked in the bathroom, not there. I opened the door and they weren't in the hallway. Hen I turned my head, the window was wide open, and I herd talking outside. I peaked outside and saw Tyler about 7 feet away from the window, on the roof, looking down at the ground, smiling.

Sawyer: Tyler! What are you doing?

Tyler turned

Tyler: what? Shhh! *turns to the ground*

Sawyer: what * looks at the ground*

Mr. Dawson was talking to Joey.

Mr. Dawson: hey, it's not your fault.

Joey: I know.

Mr. Dawson: then what's rong?

Joey: I treated you horribly.....

Mr. Dawson: no, Joey, it's fine. * holds joeys face* really.

Joey: *cries*  I'm sorry.

Mr. Dawson: no nothing to be sorry for.

Joey: I- I love you...

Mr. Dawson: I know.... *kisses joey*

Joey: *kisses back*

Sawyer+Tyler: awwwww!

Shoey: *pull away*

Joey: guys!

Tyler: *laughs* sorry! He came out here!

Sawyer: sorry Joey!

Joey: it's fine. *holds mr. Dawsons hand*

???: hey Joey! I told you to stay away from him! You are gonna get it!

Joey: Ricky?! What?

Ricky: you herd me! I told you to stay away from mr. Dawson!

Mr. Dawson: *holds on to joey* why would you say that?

Ricky: mr. Dawson your fucking hot! I told him to stay away so I could have you! And he disobeyed me.

Joey: Ricky.... Just leave m- me a- alone.... Please.

Ricky: come here graceffa, or I kill your boyfriend as well. *pulls out a gun*

Joey: Ricky!!! Please! You don't understand!

Ricky : come here now!

Joey: *walks over to ricky* now let me live!

Ricky: no way, you ass!

Joey: please! I love him and I need him! I know it's rong but it feels right! He's my everything! I loved him since the first day of class! I loved him when I first layed my eyes on him! I loved him everyone he looked at me, touched me, said my name! He made me gay, I came out for him! I love him so much you wouldn't ever understand! You couldn't understand! You only love him for looks! I love him for his words, actions, and touch, his feelings, personality, and love! I would kiss him 24/7 if I could! If I ever get married I would want him at the end of the aisle. I would be his real boyfriend if I could! All I know Isi would do anything for That man, standing right there! I would......I would take a bullet for him.

Mr. Dawson smiled.

Ricky: you would?

Joey: yes, I would in a heartbeat.

Ricky: then let's test it out! * raises the gun* prove it!

Joey: Ricky! What do you mean?

(#justinbeiberquote 😝😂)

Ricky: if you would take a bullet for him, then prove it!

Mr. Dawon+Sawyer+Tyler : NO!!!!

Ricky: *laughs*

BANG!!!!!!

everything went black.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Let
Me just clarify that I love Ricky! And I would never think of him as a bad person. He is freaking amazing!