A broken day

The next day.

Joeys pov: I woke up to see sawyer sacked out on his bed.  I walked to the bathroom, my burn was bruseing and hurting more.I looked at the time : 5:35 why did I have to wake up?! I layed down and opened my phone, revealing 5 text messages. 4 from a locked number I didn't reconize it...maybe the one that called me?
123-456-7890 (of corse it's not real)
I looked at the texts

123-356-7890 - back away from Dawson, avoid him!

123-456-7890 - don't go to class today, you will regret it!

123-456-7890 - don't bother texting or calling back, I won't answer.....

123-456-7890 - you can talk to Dawson about school related things but if anything else, or if you lay a finger on him. I will get you.

The text message threats ended.
The other text was from joeys mom:

Mom❤️- miss you sweetie! Hope you are liking it there!

Joey texted her back.

Joey:)- love you momma, I'm loving it here! See you on Christmas! 😊

Joey set down his phone, but could not stop thinking about the texts and the call. Don't go to class today. It played over and over in his mind.
He won't.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mr.dawsons pov: I want to talk to Joey, tell him I want to be with him, tell him we belong together, tell him it could be real! But I know that he is angry, sad, lost whatever you want to call it! But I have a feeling that I won't be kissing him for a while. I can't believe that happened! Lisa broke up with me! Joey hates me! Two girls got suspended from my class for two weeks! How many people could I possibly hurt more?! I sat in my bed for an hour, before getting up to take a shower. I got out and put on a pair of navy skinny jeans jeans, a black t-shirt and a dark grey blazer, I walked to my bathroom, and styled my hair into a quiff. Then I left my bathroom and went to the living room to plan out my lessons. My morning was ruined at the sound of my phone vibrating. A text from Tyler, a student of mine.

Tyler- I can't make it to class today, family emergency! Sorry teach!

Another text from Joey.

Joey ❤️- can't make it to class today. Sorry.

The text was so non- meaningful. Without the usual emojis and exspenation points with little
x's and o's . Me.dawson was used to the creative texts sent by Joey, that always made him feel warm inside. He turned off his phone and drove 2 miles to work to start off with some more planning for the day. Still feeling guilty with what he did.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tyler's pov: I got a text from Joey saying to skip class today and come to his dorm, I didn't want to but he said it was an emergency. And I'm all for that! I came prepared, with ice cream and a warm blanket, the whole thing covering up a butt load of movies and games. I was ready for any heartbreak, breakup, or bullying problem in the world. Hell! I could probly fix a death! It was only 7:00 when Joey texted me to come over instead of class. I had been dressed in my finest jeans, and a bottom up floral shirt. I would be wearing sweatpants if I had known I was skipping class. At about 8:00 Joey demanded I came right then and there! And I did, with my bag of supplies. I walked over to joeys dorm room, banging on the door, he opened it right away.

Joey: Tyler! Come in! Sawyer is leaving in 10 minutes for class! He's I the bathroom! And he thinks in sick, I told him you we're taking care of me, so he would t ask why I was ditching. So shhh don't say a word!

Joey flopped onto his bed and let out a fake cough as sawyer came out.

Sawyer: hey man, get better soon! Hey Tyler! *waves*

Tyler: hi.

Sawyer left the room and the two college students started talking.
Joey told Tyler everything starting from the note, till the day before.

Tyler: OMG! Thing is horrible! Nothing a little icecream and the notebook can't solve.

Tyler pulled out a container of vanilla ice cream and popped in the movie.
The two boys are the icecream and crude at the movie, until the end credits came along. After the movie Tyler stood up.

Tyler: Joey! We should do something to get your mind off mr. Dawson! So get off your but! Change into some reasonable clothes and let's roll.

Joey seemed shocked, as he ran to his dresser to grab his cloths witch consists of a purple shirt and black skinny jeans.

Tyler: good! Now let's go!

Joey; how about we watch another movie???

Tyler: haha nice try! Let's go.

Tyler dragged Joey over to the window of his dorm.

Joey: why aren't we going to the door?

Tyler: it's funner this way bitch!

(Please excuse my grammar)

Joey: okay then.

The two boys jumped out the window and on the roof outside joeys window.

Joey; Thi- this is really high up.

Tyler: I know. It's fine.

Joey: I don't kno-

Joey slipped and caught his hands on the edge of the roof.

Joey: *screams* help Tyler!

Tyler: I'm trying! *pulling on joey*

Joey hung there struggleing, Tyler tripped over in the top of the roof and fell over. Leaving Joey to hang helplessly, his fingers slipping, one, by one. Tyler, struggled up to his feet and tugged on joeys hand.

Tyler: this is like some stupid superhero movie.

Tyler's joke made Joey laugh and slip out of his grip. The shock in Tyler's body went crazy as he screamed loudly.

Joey fell.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oh! Cliff hanger! What's gonna happen???

- shoey Magic