Kiss and tell

The next day/

Joeys pov: during class that day all I can think about is the fact I'm gonna be alone with mr. Dawson. I'm so frickin excited. But only 3 more minutes of class now and it will happen! I'm so excited.

*3 minutes later*

Class ended and the whole class left except for Joey and a kid named drew.

Joeys pov:
What is he doing.... He better not stay..

Drew: Mr. Dawson, I don't need you to tutor  me, I got someone else to.

Mr.dawson: okay drew that's fine. See you tomarrow. Oh and miss.paytas wanted to talk to you.

Drews pov:
Miss. Paytas wants to talk to me... Yes! I love her! And is it rong to be scared of her at the same time?

*Drew exits*

Mr. Dawson: okay Joey, ready to get started?

Joey: yes.

Mr. Dawson:  great, let me get something real quick.

Joey: okay.

Mr. Dawson: *exits the room*

Joey walked over to mr. Dawsons desk and looked at a picture on the frount, it was a picture of him and miss. Schwartz in a selfie. Joey picked it up.

Joeys pov:
I held the picture in my hand and brought it closer to my face, and started kissing mr. Dawsons face, I imagined it was actual him. The picture was beutiful too.

Mr.dawsons pov:
I walked around the school and know one was there except for miss. Paytas and drew. I finally got to the supply room and grabbed a couple packages of pencilles for my room. Then I walked back to my classroom.
I walked through the open door to find Joey kissing the picture of me on my desk. It was kinda cute.

Mr. Dawson: well, are you having fun? *smirks*

Joey: *slams the picture on the desk* umm.... I- I can exaplain.

Mr. Dawson: no need to.

Joeys pov:
At that moment mr. Dawson walked up to me, grabbed my face and kissed me! I just melted into his lips and I let him kiss me for about 10 seconds.until he pulled away. I was in complete shock.

Mr. Dawson: * looks into joeys eyes*

Joey: wha-

Mr. Dawson: *puts a finger to joeys lips* sorry.........

Joey: it's okay.

Mr.dawson: wait, really?

Joey: yeah, sure..

Joeys pov:
But it wasn't fine. I love him I need him! I know I love him for sure now ! Why can't I be with him? I just need to be. When he kissed me I just felt amazing! I wanted to last forever. That amazing moment in time with mr.dawson, will never fade away from my mind. His lips were soft and fit perfectly on mine.
Like it was ment to be.....

Joey: *smiles*

Mr.dawson: *smiles* umm. Let's get to studying.

Joey: *staring into mr.dawsons eyes* oh yeah okay. Let's do that.

The two of them worked on joeys study's without even mentioning the kiss. But they were thinking about it just not saying anything. Joey knew he loved mr. Dawson but the teacher was not sure what has just happened. By the end of the tutoring both of them felt closer to eachother and it all felt different.....
________________________
At joeys house.
Joey walked in the door and closed it. He leaned against it and let himself slide down the door. He sat there smiling. And looked all in a daze.
He snapped out of it once his sister came in the room.