Heartbreak.

Joeys pov: I ran out of the classroom faster then I had ever ran before. Why would he do this to me?! Wait.....he has a girlfriend why do I care.....because I love him. I don't understand why I didn't think of this before! He has a girlfriend! Why does he make out with me and say he loves me if he has a girlfriend?! I just ran to my dorm and threw myself on the bed. I cried deeply into my pillow. I had cried for a half hour, my eyes hurt, my throat was dry, and I just felt worthless. I can't face him tomarrow....I just can't. I hopped off my Bed and into the bathroom. I took a shower and when I got out I looked down or my wrist and at sawyers razor.....should I? I picked up the razor and looked at it. I brought it closer to my skin...closer....closer.....closer.....there. The blade touched my skin but I couldn't bring myself to do it. There's no reason to. I can deal with this.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lisa's pov: Joey ran out of the room in tears. I don't know why....he's my boyfriend I should be the one doing that....it was also weird that he was so surprised. I walked over to Shanes desk. The two girls had got off him...leaving him in tears and his desk was a mess from them crawling all over it. Shane looked up at me from his chair. Tears in his eyes, guilt.

Miss Schwartz: what happened.

Mr. Dawson: I-I didn't do it! Those girls dos it! They raped me! Atleast tried to.

He started to put his shirt back on, that Jenny had ripped off him.

Miss Schwartz: oh....well it's fine. I guess I knew something like this was eventually gonna happen....

Mr.Dawson: huh?

Miss Schwartz: you have no idea don't you?

Mr. Dawson shook his head.

Miss Schwartz: your hot! Your students are always talking about you! Girls, gay guys! Bisexuals ! Everyone! I can't believe they aren't hitting at you all the time! You don't notice the wispers as you walk past students?! The winks? The lip biting? Nothing Shane!

Mr. Dawson: I- I don't....

He let all of the info he just herd Sink in. And sat there in shock.

Miss Schwartz: you idiot. Should of known....I'm dating a child.

Mr. Dawson pov: I lost my temper after she said that. I didn't know! Is that a crime! I stood up and looked her in the eyes.

Mr. Dawson: well I should have know I was dating a total bitch!

The class had left at this point.
Miss Schwartz stood in science and then walked away to the door but before she left she turned around and said:

Miss Schwartz: we're over.

With that she left the classroom.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Joeys pov: I walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around my waist. Sawyer was out with his friends. I sat on my bed and my phone rang, it was a number I didn't reconize.

Joey: hello?

???: Stay away from mr.dawson he's  mine

Joey: what?

???: I know what you did.

The call ended.

Joeys pov: I put on some gym shorts and a t-shit . I feared the phone call that I just had. I deleted the number and then I went to the gym.
Once I got there I went to the treadmill. I had a feeling that someone was watching me. I brushed the thought out of my head. But I couldn't help but turn, nothing was looking at me. I ran for about 5 minutes more and then I felt two arms around my waist. Then I felt a sharp pain in my side

???: hey Joey.

Joey: umm....hi

He turned around to see a Ricky.

Joey: why does my side hurt?!

Ricky: hmmm....u don't know *smirks*

Joey: bitch...leave me alone.

Ricky: awww....I thought we could be friends *fake smiles*

Joey: eh...no I don't think that's a good idea....

Ricky: if you say so...but you will regret it....trust me. *walks away*

Joeys pov: that was weird.. Why would he say that if he wrote that awful letter and possibly called me, somehow . How'd he get my number? I jumped off the treadmill and into the bathroom, my side still ached from whatever happened when Ricky approached me. I lifted my shirt up in the Miorr to reveal a Red burn of some sort the size of a softball.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ricky's pov: he's never gonna figure it out..I know he knows the note Is from me and I know he thinks I'm bad news. But mr.dawson is mine and I won't let no one get in my way. I left the gym, a grin on my face as I went back to my dorm room I shared with Connor franta. Little Joey better not kiss Dawson again.....he's mine!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it's so short! I hope you all are enjoying this story! Message me with suggestions you may have for this story and or other stories by me!

Instagram: Shane.dawceffa