1 year later, pleasure

(A/N) there is some sexual interaction in this chapter, just a warning if you don't like that.

Joeys pov: I sat in the classroom watching Shane's lesson, I smiled. This is where I fell in love, I fell in love with Shane here, I first kissed him here. I looked at him with loving eyes, I saw Tyler glance at me, smiling, he lives that we were a couple he shipped us as 'shoey' and was always up for hanging out. Shane has fully recovered from the shooting and is out of the crutches, he was pretty badly hurt after what his dad did, he had to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks and after that it took him about 5 months longer, but he finally recovered. I looked up from my desk, he looked at me, smiling. He winked, I winked back, we tried to keep it a secret that we were together. But some students have caught us kissing and we just told them not to tell anyone, they never seemed to care. I herd Shane say "end of lesson" which was my cue to get up and run to him.. But I waited until everyone left. I ran into his arms, whenever I touch him I feel those first day sparks all over again. He held me in a long hug, and I rested my face into his shoulder, I'm never letting anything happen again. Now that I am in my second year of college, I'm still dreaming of when we will get married.

Shane: joey, I love you so much

Joey: I live to love you babe. *kisses his cheek*

Shane: wanna go to my apartment after I finish here, *motions to his desk*

Joey: yea, can't wait *smirks and kisses his cheek*

Shane's pov: I looked down at Joey and smiled, why me? Why am I so damn lucky to have a man like this is my life? I sat at my desk, Looking through the papers, Joey sat on a chair next to me. He watched me look through papers, I felt a hand on my thigh. I gasped, his hand stroked my thigh, up and down, up and down. His hand neared my crotch region and he caresses my inner thigh... I knew what he was doing. He inched closer to my crotch, teasing me, he grazed my crotch with his finger, I moaned quietly.

Joey: what's wrong Shane?

Shane: JOEY

Joey: what's going on? Come on Shane! Do your work. *smirks*

Shane's pov: he knew I couldn't focus, he wanted to distract me, I want him so bad right now I thought. He moved his hand back to my inner thigh where he moved up and grabbed my crotch "JOEY" I moaned. He shushed me as he didn't let go . I finally gave in and stopped with my work, I stood up, he let go. I grabbed his hand and then pulled him out the door, we walked to my car, and I opened the door for him. He climbed in and I drove to my place. The drive there was so annoying, because all I wanted to do was kiss Joey, hard. His hand was on me the whole time and I had to contain myself from moaning. We finally pulled into the parking lot, and I pulled him inside, closing the door behind me.

Shane: you've teased me graceffa... Now why would you ever do such a thing? *smirks and pins him onto the wall*

Joey: *gasps* I-I don't know what you're talking about......daddy.

Shane's pov: he's teasing me...again, I have to get him back for this.

Shane: oh... Really? *grabs joeys crotch* seems to me like there is a different side to you Joey...

Joey: *moans* I don't know... Maybe there is...

Shane: hmm... *kisses him*

Joey: *kisses back*

Shane: *kissing harder*

Shane's pov: soon, we were making out I had him pinned to the wall, every inch of our bodies touching, we explored each others mouths, and I smiled into the kiss. He jumped up so that his legs were around mine and k sat him up on the kitchen counter where he wrapped his legs around me again. I kissed his neck, and he moaned. I wasn't sure if we were actually going to do it or not. I also wasn't sure if Joey was a virgin.

Joeys pov: I let him kiss my neck leaving love bites across my Collar bone. I moaned, and smiled. I felt his hand reach under my shirt and he touched my abs, it felt so good. I let him pull off my shirt and then I pulled his off he carried me off the counter, and to the bedroom as he continued to kiss me. He threw me onto the bed, and climbed on top of me. I let him kiss my chest and my neck, he kissed lower until he reached my pants, unzipping them. He teased me and kissed my lips again, he then pulled down my jeans, I smiled, wee we really going to do it? I'm a virgin and I don't know how to feel... Better just enjoy it. I rolled on top of him and unbuttoned his pants and then pulled them off, throwing them into the pile of pants. We both were in boxers now.

Shane: oh, joey, how I love you.

Joey: I love you too

Shane's pov: Joey let me roll on to him again, and I slowly pulled down his boxers. He moaned and I threw them onto the floor. I took my boxers off and then slowly grinded on him, he moaned in shock, I then started to kiss down his stomach I reached his member.
I bet you can figure out what happened next.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Joeys pov: i moaned as a felt great pleasure after Shane was finished, we flopped down on to the mattress and I snuggled into is arms. He looked at me, smiling. I kissed his lips and he kissed back passionately. We just had sex, I couldn't believe it.

(A/N) first sex-ish chapter... What ya think?