End (part 2)

Sadly this fan fiction is coming to an end.... thank you so much for supporting me in this story! I know how much you all loved it! Now this is a pretty long chapter, being the last one.
Also.... possible smut in this last update ;)
______________________________

Joeys pov: we walked out of the airport, hand in hand, I could not stop smiling! I could not believe we were in Paris France! I couldn't understand why but it was amazing! Shane is amazing!

Joey: Shane! I'm so happy! Ugh! You are the best boyfriend ever!

Shane: well I could say the same for you.

Joey: Shane, seriously, no one has ever done anything like this for me before... I love it... I love you.

Shane: I love you too babe. And I'm not just saying that, I mean it, truly, I do...

Shane's pov: I said I do thinking about when I will say my actual "I do" when me and Joey get married. It's hard not getting down on one knee right now and propose! We took a cab to our hotel that may I add, was very fancy and gorgeous. I helped Joey out of the car and we headed inside, I saw his face light up as we walked in.
There were twinkling chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and the marble floors were shining. There was a beautiful staircase with gold steps, Joey seemed so happy and that made me happy.

Joey: Shane....wow

Shane: do you like it!

Joey: um...no.

Shane: no? What?

Joey: I love it! Did you really think I wouldn't like this?! You know me too well!

Shane: don't you ever do that again mister Graceffa!

Joeys pov: I pulled Shane along to the elevator after checking in, what a beautiful place in a beautiful city. I can't believe Shane brought me here! We went into the elevator, that we were all alone in. I pushed Shane against the wall and he took hold of my waist, we started to kiss and before it got to heated the "ding" of the elevator pulled us apart. Shane lead me down the hallway to room 618. I felt him walk up behind me and cover my eyes.

Shane: I just want this to be a surprise

Shane's pov: I covered joeys eyes with one hand and opened the door with the other, I walked Joey into the room, shutting the door behind me. I counted down "3" he smiled "2" Joey jumped up "1!" I uncovered his eyes. His eyes lit up and he smiled that beautiful smile of his. The room had maroon carpeting, the walls were painted gold and white striped. The one bed sitting in the middle on the left wall had a beautiful gold and white comforter and what looked like hundreds of pillows. There was a bar and a deck outside with chairs and a table. Joey turned around to face me, his eyes sparkling, a smile plastered onto his face.

Joey: Shane. I love it.

Shane: me too.

Joey: why are we here?

Shane: I want to give everything to my everything.

Joey: I'm your everything?

Shane: yes.

Joeys pov: I wrapped my arms around Shane's neck, leaned in and kissed him. His arms traveled around my waist, we continued to kiss. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, he pressed me up against the wall.
I grazed my tongue on his lower lip, wanting an entrance. He allowed us to make out for a while, making the tension between us grow. Shane carried me over to the beautiful king- sized bed. He sat down so that I was sitting on his lap, still kissing him. I let my kisses Rome down to his jawline, then his neck. I stared to kiss and nibble at his sweet spot. A moan escaped his lips. I pushed him back on the bed, straddling him, those beautiful blue eyes looked up at me with passion and love and lust in them. He's so gorgeous.