When jelousy strikes

Thanks for 100 readers!!!!!!••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Mr.dawsons pov:
Me and Joey were in the closet for 5 more minutes making out. It felt right., but at the same time very rong.... We headed back to the class and Joey went to sit down as I began the lesson.

Mr.dawson: so does anyone have any questions?

Tyler raises his hand

Mr. Dawson: yes, tyler?

Tyler: when directing, can actors get clingy?

Joeys pov: only me and him know what he meant by that....you can probly figure it out. He's just trying to get on my nerves.... Tyler knows I have a crush on him, but he doesn't know I make out with him mr. Dawson almost everyday..... I smiled at the thought of kissing him again.

Mr.dawson: well I've directed about 12 short films and 2 times the actors have began to cling on to me,and be to close. But I never was sure why.

Joeys pov: A girl behind me wispers to her friend

Girl: *whisper*  it's because he's so hot. *giggles*

Other girl: well duh, he's perfect.

Joeys pov: The two girls continued to talk about how sexy mr.dawson was, and talking about how they thought that he flirted with them once by winking, it wasn't flirting he does that as a sign of enthusiasm.but those bitches better not steel my man. I shouldn't be jealous, but.....I can't help it...he is my baby, even if it's not really true.....

Class went on for a while longer. Joey sat there waiting until he knew the answer to a question, he raised his hand as fast as he could

Mr.dawson: yes, Joey?

Joey felt butterflies in his stomach.

Joey: is the answer collaboration, and comuntication?

The question was the key to being a good director, and mr.dawson had always said that sentence.

Mr.dawson: very good! You remembered, now I think that's you are all tired of working, I want you all to take your books and throw them off your desks.

The class looked confused but did as they were told.

Mr.dawson : now. *puts on music* have some fun. *walks over to his desk dancing a little bit*

Joey: *laughs* oh my god.

Tyler: what *dancing*

Joey: he's amazing!

Tyler: yeah he's pretty cool! He's my fave!

???: yeah, he's awesome.

Joey: *turns around* oh hi. Uh....Ricky right?

Ricky: yeah. Dawsons pretty sweet isn't he.

Joey: yeah.....*blushes*

Ricky: *whispers in joeys ear* but, he's mine and not your teacher pet. *smiles and talks normally* bye!

Tyler: what was that about?

Joey: I-I don't know....ill be right back I have to run to the bathroom.

Tyler: okay! *dances*

Joey: ok, see ya soon. *walks out of the classroom*

Joeys pov: I walked into the bathroom with my bag swung over one shoulder. A bag wasn't needed, but I like to have one. I walked into the bathroom and opened my bag and searched until I found the anonymous note....could it be? Ricky?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
With mr.dawson.

Mr.dawsons pov : I realized that Joey had left the classroom after talking to Tyler and Ricky. I've never trusted Ricky, he just didn't seem trust worthy. Tyler is a good kid, but I don't think I want Joey talking to Ricky, it could turn out bad.
I sat down at my desk and looked at the note from ms. Paytas . I picked it up but before I could read it , two girls from my class walked over. I knew them, and they were always clingy.
Cat and Jenny.

Cat: hey Dawson

Mr.dawson: hi girls. May I help you?

Jenny: oh yeah, you can * walks closer to him*

Cat: *giggles* we love when you help us.

Mr. Dawson: ok.....um girls go have fun. *starts to stand up*

Cat: *pushes him back on the chair*

Jenny: no, no, this is fun. *sits on his lap*

Mr.dawson: Jenny, seriously go.

Cat: why would you say that? *kisses his cheek*

Mr.dawson: *wipes his cheek* girls....

Jenny: shhh *puts a finger on his lips* it's fine, *kisses him on the lips*

Mr.dawson: *pushes her away* Jenny!

Cat: why are you mad? Your so hot. *bites her lip* no need to get mad.
*grabs his face and kisses him*

Mr.dawson: *struggles to pull away*
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
With miss schawrtz

Miss Schwartz pov:
I should go see if Shane is going to the meeting, I wouldn't think he would pass it up. I'll just go and check, I have nothing better to do.

Miss Schwartz walked out of her classroom and started to go to mr.dawsons classroom.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
With Joey:

Joeys pov: I looked at the note and came to the conclusion that Ricky wrote it. I packed it up In my bag and started to walk back to class.

Joey left the bathroom and started toward his class.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Joey continued down the hall and saw miss Schwartz. He said hi and realized that they were both going to the same place. They walked into mr. Dawsons class to find Jenny and cat, kissing him and holding him down.

Miss. Schawrtz / Joey: what the hell!?

The two looked at eachother.

Mr. Dawsons pov: I looked over to the door as the two girls were kissing my neck, I hated what they were doing, but they had my pinned down. I saw my girlfriend looking really pissed off, I felt so bad. But then I looked too her right and saw a sad faces Joey graceffa, that was almost in tears. I cared about Lisa, but I cared more about hurting Joey......I love him.