Truth

Woah! I'm so bad at updating! I know how much you guys live the story, I'll try harder!
•••••••••••••••••••••
Joeys pov:
I thought about what he just said. I know he wants me to run away with it, but I also want to really learn how to be a director and pursue my dreams. Education is a real big part of my life to me and I don't know if I really want to run away with him. I love him and all, but I might just want to be with him secretly. Besides it is kind of fun having a secret relationship, but then again Lisa, Sawyer, and Tyler know.

Joey: um I think that I want to just stay here...

Shane: wait... So you don't want to run away with me?

Joey: I want to focus on my education, but Shane, we can still be together

Shane: um.... I think that, I-um *cries*

Joey: what's wrong?!

Shane: it's not because you won't run away with me. It's just that....

He didn't answer

Joey: what!!

Shane: you don't love me.

Joeys pov: those four words are enough to make me want to die, I fell onto my knees and cried, I don't understand why he would ever think that my baby thinks I don't love him.

Joey: no!! Shane! Why?! I love you  more than you think, I love you more than anything, anyone. You're my everything *leans in*

Shane: no. Don't kiss me. I just feel like all these kisses and all this stuff is just so you can use me!

Joey: why would you think that?

Shane: because every single relationship I've ever been in has ended terribly, I always get cheated on, I always am the one to be broken up with....*breaths heavily* I just am scared that you'll do the same... *cries*

Joey: oh Shane. *sits on his lap in the wheelchair* I would never leave you I love you so much and you'll never have to worry about us not being together.

Shane squirmed in his chair.

Joey: calm down baby, I love you, please say you love me *kisses his cheek*

Shane: oh how I love you joey. *kisses his neck*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Joey and Shane were back at the campus and in joeys dorm, a month later

Joey: Shane, I love you more than you will ever know, I don't want you to think I will leave you.

Shane: I don't think that you will.

Joey: good, I-

He was cut off. A loud scream could be herd in the hallway, a female scream.

Joeys pov: I moved closer to Shane he now was in crutches and he was getting close to full recovery from the accident. He let me nuzzle my face into his chest, I heard a gun fire, at least I think it was a gun fire. I cried I was terrified, but Shane kept cool and stood up, grabbing his crutches and looking through the door, he screamed and I saw him move away fast on his crutches, I ran.

Shane's pov: laying with Joey only lasted some time before we heard screaming and gun fires, what the fuck is going on?! I waddled to the door and looked through it, what I saw was terrifying, I saw someone I hadn't seen in a really long time, someone I never wanted to see and all I could do was attempt to waddle away. But I was too late, a large hand was over my mouth so I couldn't scream, his hand.
Everything.went.black.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry this is such a short part!!! Omg! I'll write another one, I just wanted you to be on edge! Ya know? Anyways who do you think it is? I'm so sorry I haven't been writing I know how much you guys love this story