Saved

Tyler's pov: I looked through the small crack in the door, what I just witnessed was insane I have to help them!

Shane: you bitch! You've had all my childhood, my first 14 years of my life you hurt me, you did whatever you pleased, why does it matter to you now? Why do you need to hurt me, Joey, now?

Shane's dad: I can't just let you live happily, I have to finish you off, I have to end you, I have t-

Joey: no! Please don't kill him!

Shane's dad: I am going to kill him, weather you like it or not! Now get on the ground bitch and shut up *pulls out a knife*

Shane: what's the knife for?

Shane's dad: look, I know you're a dumb bitch, but really, I'm gonna kill you.

Joey: *crying* baby! Don't let him hurt you.

Shane: Joey, he can kill me if that means saving your life my dear

Shane's dad: well aren't you two just adorable *rolls eyes*

Joeys pov: I whispered to Tyler through the small crack in the door. He was still there.

Joey: *wispering* do you have any way to untie my hands? Please say you do! I can save Shane if you do.

Tyler: yea, I have a pocket knife, but if I don't untie you fast, Shane will die. So shut up, I got this.

Joey: okay....*talking normal again* listen here bitch, what kind of man wants to do this, who made you like this?

Shane's dad: I want to do this. I want to do what I want, and that's none of your concern.
*smirks* and I want to kill YOUR boyfriend.

Shane: go right ahead. *looks down*

Shane's dad: might wanna shit your eyes Joey, this isn't gonna be pretty.

Joey: *whispering* Tyler! Hurry!

Tyler: I'm trying...

Joey: *talking normal*  no, no, no!! Please! Don't kill him, he's all I've ever had! *crying harder* I love him! I love him more than you ever had, or will!

Shane's dad: shit. You got me there, but I'm not in the mood to listen to your babbling *puts knife to Shane's throat*

Joeys pov: I growled into my sobs, Shane better not die, I don't know what I'll do without him, goddamn it Tyler! Hurry! I started rapidly kicking my legs and screaming, causing Shane's dad to pull the knife away from Shane and put it to my neck Instead, Shane screamed. "NO" he yelled "We had a deal!" The knife was removed from me and put back on Shane's throat, his father talked shit about him making him sob. It broke my heart to see him cry like this, I really love him. To my great relief I felt the rope around my hands fall, thank god Tyler! I jumped up from my spot on the floor and stomped to Shane's dad, I then threw the knife on the ground near Shane's feet and pinned his dad to the wall.

Joey: NOW HOLD ON JUST A SECOND HERE BUDDY, YOU LET MY GODDAMN BOYFRIEND GO NOW! YOU HEAR ME? I WILL KILL YOU AND ILL MAKE SURE KNOW ONE EVER FINDS YOUR BODY, ILL MAKE YOU PAY.

Joeys pov: I saw fear in his eyes, real fear. I felt strong, I felt different, I felt powerful, I felt... Mean. I kept his father pinned to the wall long enough that his arms gave out. He looked tired, I screamed at him multiple times. Shane was still tied up, I kept looking at his father, but I could hear Shane's heavy breathing behind me, he sounded nervous and I wanted to turn around and kiss him right then and there... But I couldn't, if I let go on Shane's dad, I don't know what will happen. A tear rolled down my face, I turned to Shane for a quick glance, the face I saw, I will never forget, the fave that is ingrained in my mind forever and I would do anything to forget that face. I looked at him and saw fear. He wasn't afraid of his father, he wasn't afraid of dying, he was afraid of me. He looked into my eyes in horror and in shock of what I did. I felt three more years fall down my face while looking into the eyes of his father, how could he hurt my Shane? Now Tyler walked in, he untied Shane, who ran to the corner in fear. I hate myself for making him fear me. Finally I let Shane's dad go, and of course the first thing he did was run to Shane, Tyler covered him and I pushed Shane further into the corner. He looked at me, a tear fell.

Shane's dad: I'm not done with you Shane, I will kill you.

???: no you will not

Joey: Tyler? Did you do this?

Tyler: well duh! You think that I was just listing to that the whole time? No! I called the cops after I unties you, I called them over there, *he pointed out the open door to the grass.* I didn't want Shane's dad to hear me.

Cop 1: well it's a good thing that you called us or you guys would all be dead

The other cop had Shane's dad in handcuffs

Joey: oh thank you so much Tyler! *hugs him*

Tyler: no problem Joey! Of course I'm gonna help my best friend.

Joey: *smiles and then looks over at shane* babe, are you okay?

Shane: *backs away* y-you scared me.

Joey: I know... And it breaks my heart. I didn't mean to scare you Shaney, please forgive me...

Shane: always.

Joeys pov: he put his hand on my cheek and slowly leaned in before placing his lips softly on mine, we kissed. We kisses passionately, it was the best kiss I ever experienced. I rested my hands on his shoulders, his other hand on my waist. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled up at his beautiful face. Damn I'm lucky.

(A/N) I think I might be updating a lot more from now on! So get exited! And once I finish this story I think I'll be starting a new one! What do you guys think?