chapter 23

6 hours later and all I'd managed to achieve was a quarter of my homework and a clean backyard.

And about 60 tweets *cough cough*

I went upstairs and started to get ready for tonight. It was only about 4, but I needed to take a shower.

I got undressed and jumped in the shower. I let out a high pitched squeal as the water turned freezing cold. The whole time I was at war with the taps, trying to get them to stay at one steady temperature.

I ended up losing and just got out. I'd only been in there for about two minutes, but I had just enough time to do everything that I needed to.

I wrapped the towel around my head and walked into my room.

Time to chose what to wear.

I couldn't be bothered with anything to fancy. I chucked on a singlet, a skirt and some converse.

I took the towel off my hair and threw it on the back of my door, feeling my wet curls fall onto my shoulders.

I didn't really like blow drying my hair, so I just let it air dry.

I did my make-up, just some eyeliner and mascara. I've never been the one to cake my face in make-up every day, even when I'm going out; I just wear the bare minimum.

I've always bewn blessed with clear skin, so it's not like I needed foundation.

I opened my laptop and looked at what was happening on twitter.

Not a lot.

I checked my interactions.

'Can you tell Julian and the boys I said hi?'

'Can you please follow me?'

'Have you and Jules fucked yet?' Oh umm okay, a bit more confronting than I'm use to.

'Ewww, why would he do it with her? She probably has herpes! She looks like the slutty type.' That was a new one! Most people don't really hate. I stared at it for a while.

what did I do to make someone hate me so much.

"You started dating their idol" I thought to myself.

I tried to not let it get to me, it was only one tweet right?

Wrong.

'Ewww I know! I'm a bit disappointed in Jules! He could do so much better!'

'She probably pays him to hold her hand!'

I shut my laptop and threw it away. I didn't want to see anymore. Tears hit the desk with a soft thud.

My phone vibrated.

'Are you ok?' He must have seen the messages.

'Umm yeah :/'

'Come over early. I'll make you feel better.'

I smiled and wiped the tears away. It didn't matter what they thought, he still loved me.

'Julian?'

'Yeeesss?'

'I love you.'

'Hurry up and get here before I cry!'

'Haha ok. I'll leave soon.'