Chapter 31

"Mums coming home soon, you better go, she'll be here in about 5 minutes."

"Are you kicking me out?" Julian joked around. He looked down at me, pain in his eyes. We were all cuddled up, watching an old black and white movie.

I was still grounded, so my mum didn't know about Julian coming over. We had to make sure that she didn't find out.

As much as I wanted to stay like this, resting in Julians arms, I knew he had to go.

"Yeah, pretty much," I smiled back at him.

"Ughh alright." I got up so that he could aswell. He embraced me in his arms once more, and I felt his pouted lips softly touch the top of my head, before we walked to the front door.

He turned the knob and pulled the door open, I instanly felt a rush of cool air swarm in, mixing with the warm air around me.

Julian turned back to look at me.

"Bye beautiful." He leaned down and for a short few seconds, our lips met. When we pulled back he looked down at me, eye to eye. I couldn't help but get butterflies.

"Don't let the fans bring you down," he whispered before wrapping an arm around me and giving me a slight squize.

"Bye bub."

"Bye boo," I responded.

He slid his hands in the pockets of his jeans before stepping out and walking down the drive way before turning onto the street.

Monday.

Great.

I can hear my footsteps as they meet with the pavement.

Mums telling their kids to hurry up or they'll be late.

The sound of car doors closing with a solid thud as people drive off to work and school.

What is it about Mondays that makes people dislike it so much?

I mean it's just a day. Yet the sound of it can make us go insane.

I forgot to charge my phone last night which left me nothing to do but stare at my feet as I walked along the path, on the way to school.

I started humming a tune quietly. I looked around to see if anyone was around before singing it properly, but still hushed.

"You've got a nice voice," someone behind me commented. I spun around quickly, unaware that someone was behind me.

"What?"

"Ha, sorry, didn't mean to scare you. I just said you have a nice voice," he repeated. He had walked up next to me by now. I let my eyes wonder over him.

I have to admit, he was quiet atractive. He was in the my school's uniform, yet I didn't recognize him.

I realised I was staring at him and should have probably said something by now.

"Oh, ahhh thanks."

"What's the song called?" He asked. He must be new. No guy at my school would actually have a proper conversation with me. I noticed he had a strong british accent.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The song? You were singing?" He furrowed his eyebrows, but had a smile spread across his lips.

"Oh right, ahh it's Don't Judge Me by Chris Brown."

"Ah yeah, good song. I'm Mike by the way." Mike. I wasn't really sure about him. There was something about him that I couldn't quiet get my finger on.