chapter 25

This time I decided to see what it is like in the crowd rather than on side stage.

'The show's about to start, so you better go,' Julian said, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

'Ok, when do you guys come on?'

'They're forth on,' Will answered. He wasn't performing tonight because of the incident earlier in the week. His doctor said he could perform next week though.

'Alright, I'll see you then.' I gave Julian one last hug and waved goodbye to the boys.

'Good luck guys, not that you need it or anything,' I smiled.

'I'll be looking out in the crowd for you,' Julian smiled.

Everyone in the crowd was crazy. I was getting pushed this way and that, getting smashed in the face with arms, phones and massive signs.

There were a lot of signs with 'The Collective' written along it, or something to cheer them on.

A lot of collectors recognized me. A few of them greased me off and made rude remarks.

'Oh look, not side stage this time. Julian must have realised what a skank you are,' someone beside me said. I looked away and ignored her.

'Did you and Julian have a fight? Oh what a pity,' another one said. I gritted my teeth and tried to stop myself from saying anything.

Someone behind me shoved me forward into someone. I turned around ready to yell at someone.

'Hey! Leave her alone! You're all just jealous that tonight she'll be leaving with Julian,' someone yelled at the people that had been pushing and yelling at me.

A girl shoved her back and she would have fallen over if she hadn't fallen into the person behind her.

'Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?'

'Hey leave her alone!' I yelled.

Everything moved so fast. All of a sudden everyone started pushing each other and pulling each other's hair and scratching and biting. People were falling over and getting stood on.

Everyone was screaming at each other. I felt blood start to run down my face after someone punched my face.

Security jumped in and tried to break up the fights but there were too many. I quickly made me way to the side and tried to jump out.

People were pulling me down but I eventually made it out. I felt really dizzy.

Everything around me went blurry and I started stumbling my way to the door. I felt myself fall and everything went black.