Chapter 2

'Maddy, do you want some dinner? I've made some Meat pies,' Mum yelled up the stairs.

'I'll be down in a second,' I yelled back. I finally put my guitar down and looked at the damage I had done to my fingers. These cuts were a deeper than usual. 

I got up and walked down stairs. The smell of meat pies filled the kitchen.

'Where's the sauce?'

'Already on the table,' my mum replied, pointing to the sauce.

As I grab a meat pie and walk to the table, there is a loud knock on the door.

'Are we expecting visitors?' I asked mum.

Mum had a big smirk on her face. 'Why don't you go have a look?'

I put my meat pie on the table and walked toward the door, who could it possible be? I can hear the rain pounding on the roof. Who could be bothered coming around? There is a shadow of a tall, buffy man in the curtains that have been drawn across the window. Who ever it is, they are very impatient. They start pounding on the door again.

'Hold your horses, I'm coming!'

As I open the door, there he is, flowers in one hand, smiling his usual guilty smile. 'WILL! I thought you had rehearsals! What are you doing here?' All my anger had flown out the door. I've never really been the one to hold grudges.

'Your mum called me to tell me how upset you were , so I told Ronan and the boys that I had to run. Sorry it took me so long to get here, but I had to find a flower shop,' he apologized, handing me the flowers.

I slapped him on the chest. 'I've missed you so much! Never leave me like that again!'

He grabbed me in a bear hug and spun me around.

'I'm truely sorry! Time just flew by and before I knew it, I had forgotten about my Maddy!' He could tell that I had been upset, he knows me well. He knows I'm terrible at holding grudges, but he also knows that doesn't give him the right to treat me like dirt.

'Do you want to come in? It's kind of raining and you're a bit wet.'

'Hahaha,' he chuckled, running his hands through his wet hair, 'only if they can come in aswell.' He turned to face the car, and out come four boys. They run to the porch, trying to get out of the rain as soon as possible. My mum opened the door for them and they all go in. Except for one of them. He gestured for me to go first.