Chapter 5

My head was still spinning when the boys came in and sat down. I think they realised something had happened between me and Julian. They kept on looking from me to Julian and back to me again. 

'I'll be right back, just need to go to the toilet,' I told them. As soon as I walked out of the room, they all started talking. 'What happened?'

'I kissed her,' Julian told them. I smiled at those the words.

As I came back, everyone went silent and started looking at me. I kind of just stood there awkwardly. Finally they realised what they were doing and looked away. I looked over to Julian and he smiled at me. He was sitting on the arm chair. He moved over as much as possible and patted the couch, gesturing for me to join him. He seemed more confident around me now. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him and as the movie started, he yawned and put his arm around me.

'Smooth,' I laughed. Julian snickered as he looked back at the boys.

I looked behind me and all if a sudden 4 heads quickly turned away. Julian and I just laughed.

As the movie went on, I got a bit scared and snuggled in closer and closer to Julian. I jumped whenever something jumped out. Julian hugged me tighter and gave me a kiss on the forehead. 'Nawwwwws!' All the boys chimed in. I turned around to look at them. Will was making a love heart with his hands. I just smiled and shook my head.  

As the movie ended, I got off of Julian. 'Sorry about climbing on top of you,' I apologized.

'Nah that's alright, I'm used to it. Will sometimes notices the spiders living in the backyard,' he laughed, looking over at Will

'I was eight when the cubby house incident happened alright?' Will defended himself.

'Thirteen,' I corrected

Zach then came up to us. 'Well guys, I'd hate to ruin the moment for you two, but It''s getting a bit late. We should head back.'

'Alright then,' Julian then turned back to me, 'would I be able to get your number so we can meet up again?'

'Yeah, I'll just go get a pen.' I walked out into the hallway. Sitting on the desk was a blue pen. I walked back to Julian, who had followed me into the hallway.

'Here,' I said as I grabbed his arm and wrote down my phone number on it.

'That's nice, but I do have a phone you could have put it into.'

'Haha, right,' I said blushing. He then gave me a hug and reached into my back pocket and grabbed out my phone. My skin tingled add his fingertips ran along it. He started putting in his number.

'And now you have mine,' he said smiling, handing me back my phone.

'Yes I do.'

'Oh look at that, already saying I do to each other,' Will joked as he put his arm around Julian's neck. Julian looked back at him and gave him a good elbow in the stomach.

'Getting stronger kid,' he said, patting Julian's back, 'bye Maddy, it was really good to see you again.' Will gave me a hug.

I gave each of the boys a hug as we said our goodbyes. 'It was really nice to meet you all finally.'

'Thanks for the pies and the movie,'they all thanked.'

'Don't mention it.' They all walked our to the car, still waiting for Julian yo say good bye. 

'I guess I'll see you Monday.'

'Oh yeah, that reminds me, where do I get the tickets from?' I'd forgotten to ask before.

'I can get Will to drop them off tomorrow if I would like,' he offered.

'Sounds good. Alright I'll see you in three days.' He lent down and kissed me on the cheek. My skin burned where it had meet his lips. I watched as he walked down the steps and into the car. As the car drove off, Zach honked to say goodbye. I waved back. I watched the car drive down the road and as it disappeared, I went back inside. That's when my phone vibrated. One new message from Julian.

'Missing you already.' This was going to be an exciting Summer