Harry;

Approaching the Rally's house on Saturday evening was not my cup of tea. I was exhausted from football practice and wanted to go home and sleep, but I put on my best act as I walked up to the two story home just like every other house in this neighborhood including mine only a few blocks down, but I had to drive to the Rally's residence today.

After the second knock, the widowed Mr. Rally opened the door and spoke, "Harry, how's it going, son?" He asks, stepping onto his front porch and closing the door behind him.

"I'm good. I'm having some troubles with my car though. Do you think you could take a look at it?" I ask him, getting to the point while rubbing my hand against the back of my neck as I follow him down the steps towards my car.

"Lets have a look at it." He spoke once more and told me to pop the hood as I obliged and he began looking under the hood.

After a few moments of silence, Mr. Rally has a confused look on his face as he speaks, "C'mon, we'll go call the parts place." I nod in response and follow him inside of his home.

It's nice inside, I've never been inside of his house before although the outside was much like every other house in this neighborhood, the inside was the complete opposite. The kitchen walls were bright and yellow with a cherry wood cabinets, counters and a breakfast bar as well. The refridgerator, stove and microwave were all a solid silver colour. None of it blended together, but it looked nice.

Mr. Rally picks up his home phone as he dials the number he's probably memorized since he's a mechanic and before he presses the phone to his ear I ask for his permission to use the restroom as he gives me directions on where it's located and I find it down the hallway of his home.

After zipping my jeans back up, I open the door and suddenly run into something.. Someone.

"Whoa, I'm so sorry." I quickly apologize before realizing who I'm apologizing to.

"Adeline?" I ask, my voice full of confusion. Adeline lives here? Why didn't I put two and two together? The last names match and this town is too small to have more than one Rally that isn't related somehow.

"Harry?" Her voice comes out lower than normal, but I've only heard her shouting cheers most of the time anyway.

"What are you doing here?" She asks casually.

"Erm, your dad is checking out my car." I explain awkwardly and rub the back of my neck as I follow her back into the kitchen where I was originally.

Mr. Rally hangs up the phone blue phone and then glances at me and his daughter standing next to each other as I slowly take a step away from her. "I see you've found my daughter on your way to the bathroom." He says lowly, raising his eyebrows at me.

"I ran into him when he came out of the bathroom." Adeline explains, pouring herself a glass of tea as she exits the kitchen and Mr. Rally begins explaining to me what is wrong with my car.

"It'll be a lot more expensive for you to take it to someone in the city so if you want to talk to your parents about you going with me to get the parts for it, I wouldn't mind you coming over here and helping me on it." He explains. Of course the damn motor would go out in that thing. Another thing to keep me busy everyday besides football practice.

"I'll definitely talk to them, sir. I will have to come over after football practice if that's okay." I tell him and he nods, telling me that's fine as I let myself out the front door.

"Wait!" I hear the familiar voice from earlier.

I turn around to face Adeline standing on the front porch of her home, barefoot and dressed in an oversized T-shirt from before that I didn't pay much attention to with what looks like a race car on the front of it is faded and I'm assuming she's got some shorts on although they aren't visible due to her shirt being a few sizes big.

I furrow my brows at her as she speaks once more, "I guess you'll be over here a lot then, huh?"

"I guess I will or else I won't have a car." I laugh awkwardly and shrug.

"Yeah, well I'll see you soon then." She smiles and I nod.

"See you soon, Adeline." I wave goodbye to her as does she and I make my way back to my vehicle, exiting the driveway with Adeline still standing on her front porch watching me.