Harry;

For some odd reason I avoided telling Adeline my encounter with the brunette girl from last night. Maybe I was afraid of the anger and jealousy that was going to come from her although she deserved to know every detail about it, but I pushed it off, because I am a coward.

And I took full advantage of simply lying in bed with Adeline all night until she eventually kicked me out of her house around four am, but the two of us enjoyed every minute of it. It was so nice being back with her after not seeing her for two weeks straight.

I slept in later today which was odd for a Sunday, my grandparents usually tried forcing me to go to church every Sunday, but they thankfully allowed me to sleep in today.

I woke up, used the restroom and went straight to the phone to call Adeline. She was off work today and I knew we would be spending the entire day together.

She answered on the first ring and man did I miss when our phone calls were this easy.

"I'll be over in an hour?" I ask her.

"Okay, I will be ready." She tells me and we exchange 'I love you's' and hang up the phone.

It wasn't a full hour before I left my house and drove a little ways up the neighborhood to Adeline's house. Her dad was outside when he noticed me pulling into the driveway.

"Car still running ok, bud?" Are his first words to me as I step out of my car.

"Yes, sir." I answer him with a smile.

"Good to hear. You taking Adeline out today?"

"Yes, sir. If that is alright with you," I walk closer to him.

"Just have her back by curfew, son." He wipes the grease off his hands with a red rag and I nod to him as I let myself into their home.

"Baby," I call for her and she shouts that she is in her room.

The door was open so I walked right in as she was sitting at her desk thing putting makeup on.

I made eye contact with her in the mirror, "you look beautiful, baby."

Her cheeks flush as she speaks, "Thank you, but I've got half an eye done," She giggles.

"Still beautiful," I say and lay back on her bed. "Is there a certain place you wanna go for dinner?" I ask.

"Not exactly, you decide." She tells me as she runs a black stick thing through her eyelashes.

She finishes her makeup moments later and walks over to her closet. "Causal or classy?" She asks.

"Classy, but not too much,"

She closes her bedroom door and then walks back over to her closet before finding a pair of denim shorts and a black and white striped shirt that she lays out on her bed beside me and she then goes back to her closet for a pair of shoes.

She walks back over to the clothes she had laid out and gives me a look, "Do I need to get out?" I stand and wait a few minutes for her to decide if she wants me out of her room while she changes clothes.

"No." She answers quietly and then removes the shirt she's wearing.

I couldn't help, but stare at the beautiful body she has beneath her clothing.
She notices me staring and I quickly look at the floor until she steps closer to me. Her finger gently lifts my chin as she presses her lips gently against mine and she remains in only a purple laced bra and the black pants she's had on.

"If this is too much for you then tell me." I remind her as my hands move to her waist and our kiss gets more heated within the minute. She nods telling me to continue my movements as my hands travel up her torso before reaching the bottom of her bra.

I was afraid this was going to be too much for her so I left my hands there as her tongue continued to tease mine and then I realized when she grabbed my wrists, she wasn't about to push me away, she placed my right hand on her right breast, cupping her through her bra and I knew she wasn't afraid to go further into this. It was more than just kissing with tongue by now.

Our heavy breathing filled the air as the front screen door slammed shut which caused the both of us to break our kiss and she quickly threw her striped shirt over her head.

I laughed loudly at how quickly she was moving to get her clothes and shoes on and she shushed me the entire time.

//the next chapter gonna be pure drama y'all better stick around//