Adeline;

*double update because I haven't updated in what feels like a month. Enjoy and please vote as much as you can. It means so much to me. x*

His green eyes were staring into mine and the grin on his face had my heart melting. I was enjoying the view of this handsome man in the seat next to me. I had no clue where we were going and I wouldn't be complaining if we just sat in this very spot all night just as long as I was with Harry.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked. My cheeks were getting hot. What if my hair was messed up? I fixed it slightly, trying to make it less noticeable that I was worried about it.

He didn't answer though, he only continued to stare at me through those heavenly eyes. I scooted closer to him as the stoplight turned green and we were off to our next adventure.

•••

"The bowling alley, huh?" I asked with a smile as I jumped out of the truck and Harry closed my door for me.

"Yeah, is that okay?" He asked anxiously.

"Completely okay with me." I smiled. I was definitely more excited than I seemed to be.

As Harry was about to purchase our games, a guy I recognized from school approached us, greeting Harry by calling him by his last name.

"Styles! How's it goin' man?" The tall brunette boy asked. I'm assuming the two are good friends by the way they were acting and since I've seen them at school together a lot.

"Good, mate. You here with the guys?" Harry asked him as we stepped out of line for him to talk.

"Ah, well, Niall. He tricked me into blind dating tonight. His girl brought a friend of hers, but she's pretty nice." He explains.

Harry nods his head understandingly. "Nice, man. This is Adeline." He gestures to me. 

"The Rally girl! Harry has told us so much about you, I didn't know when I'd finally get the chance to meet you." He sticks his hand out to meet mine so that I can shake it. My heart flutters that he already knew about me since Harry has told his friends about me.

"Adeline, this is Liam." Harry introduces us and I nod with a smile, as does Liam.

"What's the hold up, mate?" A blonde haired boy approaches us who I also recognize from school.

"Harry was introducing me to Adeline before we got some games." Liam explains.

"Oh, so this is Adeline! Harry talks about you all the time. I'm Niall." He smiles and I smile back, I didn't want to introduce myself again, he already knew my name.

"You guys up for playing a few games with us?" Niall asked us as Harry and I look at each other. "It's up to you." I say with a smile as he returns and we all get a game together.

As I was tying my shoes, the two girls who were on double dates with Liam and Niall were actually quite nice. I didn't want to judge a book by its cover, but these girls always seemed the type to not be friends with girls like me. I always felt as if they were better than me, but I was glad I was meeting knew, nice people tonight.

Sophia was really nice and she was on the blind date with Liam. After each of our turns, she would come sit next to me and tell me about how cute he is.

Amy and Niall have been going out for two weeks now, but haven't made anything an official relationship, she said. She also said she was growing impatient.

I threw my ball, knocking down all, but one pin as I could hear Harry cheering me on over the music. I looked back and gave him a smile as I knocked the other pin down.

"Hell yeah!!" Harry cheered as I stepped closer to him and he hugged me, lifting me off the ground as I laughed. 

We finished three games, Harry and I winning two and Liam and Sophia winning the other.

By now we were going into the game room while the guys played pool Sophia, Amy and I sat at a table near by watching and talking. 

I learned more about these girls and how nice they really are, but the night soon came to an end because I was still under curfew and I knew Harry didn't want me to be home late so we left after saying goodbye to everyone.

Harry walked me up to my front door that night.

"I had a really, really good time." He spoke slowly. "I did too. You have really great friends." I smiled at him as he took my hands in his and leaned in closely.

 His lips were nearly against mine as the porch light turned on and the two of us broke out in laughter.

"Goodnight, Adeline."

"Goodnight, Harry." 

"Goodnight, Harry!" My dad yelled from inside.