Harry;

School started in less than two weeks so today Adeline and I got some money from our family and went school shopping together. We started off with some new school supplies from a target and then went to the mall for some new clothing.

Our first store was one of Adeline's favorite store she claimed. As soon as we walked in all I could smell was perfume and there was girly clothing everywhere. I assumed this place did not carry men's clothing.

I stood around a little while as she picked out some clothes for her to try on and once her arms were finally full, I waited on a bench outside of the dressing rooms for her to come out and show me what she picked out.

She stepped out in some light wash denim overalls with shorts with a black and white striped shirt beneath and some white chuck Taylors.

"I like this one," I tell her.

"Do you really or are you just saying that?"

"No, baby. It's cute." I tell her.

"Act like a girl would." She tells me and I oblige quickly.

"Oh my gosh, girl. You have to get that. It is totally radical!" I say with enthusiasm which causes her to laugh, my favorite sound.

"Thank you."

After that, she tries on more clothes and she ends up spending sixty-four dollars in there which wasn't bad for the three full bags of clothing I was carrying around for her.

We finally entered some stores for me when I pretty much got the same thing I usually wear. Some black jeans, some blue jeans. Some white shirts, some black shirts. Some band t-shirts and some sneakers. My outfits were a lot easier to pick out than Adeline's were.

"Do you wanna grab some food?" She asks as we walk closer to the food court.

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Chinese." She answers quickly and that's what we get. We tell the lady behind the counter what we want and I tell her to find us a seat while I pay and moments later, I grab our drinks and find her at a table close by.

"So has your aunt told you what you would be working during school?" I ask her.

"Yeah, since school is over at 2:30, I'll work 3-7 Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays and have the rest of the days off."

"Oh, baby. We'll have so much time together," I say with pure excitement.

"I know, I can't wait." She tells me and leans across the table to press her lips against mine.

***

The rest of our Monday was spent finishing up shopping and finally we went back to my house to make some deserts and hang out for a bit.

I took some of my stuff upstairs to my bedroom while Adeline stayed downstairs in the kitchen preparing for the cookies we were about to make.

I finally come back downstairs and wrap my arms around Adeline's waist as she reads the back of the box for the cookies and sets the timer on the oven. "You keep doing that then we'll burn the cookies," She giggles as I leave one last kiss on her neck and take the box from her hands.

"As if you know what you're doing," She insults me with a smirk. "I do, thank you very much." I take the cookie dough out of the box and place them on the pan along with putting them in the oven.

"Told you," I wink at her as she pushes her lips gently against mine.

"I love you," She says. "I love you more." I tell her back and she walks over to the cabinet to get two drink glasses and fixes us something to drink while we wait on the cookies.

We sit at the counter on the stools and talk mostly about our day, our plans for tomorrow and so on.

"What are you two lovers up to?" My grandpa walks in and pats Adeline's back then walks over to the fridge.

"We've been school shopping all day," Adeline says tiredly.

"Sounds like it. Is that cookies I smell?" He asks.

"It is. We were going to bring y'all some as soon as they finish," She smiles.

"Just don't forget the milk," He chuckles and exists the kitchen.

"He's such a jokester," I say sarcastically."

"He's so nice."

Later on we were in the middle of a game of monopoly with my grandparents. Grandpa had done ate most of the cookies and grandma had been teasing him about it all night.

"Haha, you go to jail for pickin' on me!" Gramps says as he points to Grandma.

I place my hand on Adeline's thigh as we wait for our turn to roll the dice. She jumps slightly, but quickly smiles at me and it's then her turn.

After a long night of monopoly, she says her goodbyes with hugs to my grandparents and I drive her home.