Harry;

/hey important chapter. comment & let me know what u think./ 

Mr. Rally was out for the day probably picking up a few things he needed to fix another car someone locally needed work on so Adeline and I arrived back to her house around noon to talk about why she was upset with me over possibly joining the drag racing crew.

"The reason I was upset about it, is because of how dangerous it is. Did you not seen that track while we were there? Anyone could've possibly flipped a car over!" She spoke loudly, not yelling, but enough for me to hear her as she walked back and forth from her kitchen and dining room, where I stood in the doorway of both.

"And I completely understand that, love. But, if it was just that dangerous then those other guys wouldn't be doing it almost everyday." I told her calmly. 

She was furiously pouring her water until she held onto what I said and responded with, "And that's just it, Harry! Everyday? You would just up and leave everything here just to drag race?" She held her hands on the counter of the kitchen near the sink.

"See, I knew there was more to this than just my safety. Adeline, you could come with me."

"And what if I don't want to Harry? This was not my plan after high school, it might be yours, but it was never mine." She said harshly.

"Then we'll work through it. Hell, I don't even know if it's mine. I've always wanted it to be, but it might not be. We still have senior year left and a lot can happen then."

"You're right," She sighed and I walked closer to her.

"I know," I smirk and she laughed lightly and crossed her arms over her chest as she leaned against the counter.

"I'm sorry," She apologized.

"Don't be sorry, baby." I kissed her forehead gently. 

"We can worry about this when it's supposed to be worried about, but until then I want to be with you right now and that's what I'm going to do," I smile at her, taking her hands in mine.

She opened her mouth to say something, but instead she just pressed her lips against mine, as did I.

FEW WEEKS LATER. 

Today, Adeline and I ate lunch together with Liam and Adeline's friend I just met named, Robin.

It was our last day as Juniors and there football team was having a massive bonfire on the field tonight which made me realized I haven't asked Adeline if she wanted to go with me yet.

"Are you coming tonight, Harry?" Liam asked me before I could bring it up.

"I was just about to ask m'lady if she wanted to come with me," I smile and looked at Adeline.

She raises her eyebrows, mouth full of food before she swallows and speaks, "Go where?"

"The football team is throwing a huge bonfire party tonight," I say as Liam chimes in, "Most of the school is going,"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go with me," I give her a questioning look.

"Oh, Robin and I were supposed to go out tonight,"

"No, that's okay. Go with them, I'll understand." The brunette girl smiles at Adeline.

"No, I don't want to leave you out." Adeline's kindness comes through.

"Robin, why don't you come with us?" Liam asks, taking a bite of his pizza.

"Oh, I don't know-" She speaks as Liam cuts her off, "C'mon, you're going." That caused her to smile and agree to going and we made plans on how everyone is getting there.

After school Adeline rode with me back to my house and we mostly just chilled out in my room for a few hours since the bonfire didn't start until seven tonight. 

"Are you glad schools out, love?" I asked her as she laid back on my bed.

"Kinda and kinda not. I feel like I won't have much to do this summer, but I might get a job with my aunt." 

"Really? That might be fun. Doing what?" I ask.

"She works at a clothing shop downtown, it's called Lillie's," She answered. 

"Ah, I've heard of it." I said simply, "What do you plan on wearing tonight?" I asked another question and she sat at the edge of my bed as I looked through my closet, nothing, but almost the same colors, gray, black and white.

"I'm not sure yet, I haven't been home to decide." 

"Girlfriends usually wear their boyfriends jersey." I told her.

"Girlfriend? People call me that, but you have yet to ask me that, Styles." Of course she'd catch that as I look at her with a smile and she sits smirking at me.

I take her hand in mine and pull her up gently from my bed as she stands in front of me face to face, "Adeline Rose, will you go steady with me?" I speak confidently. 

"I'll think about it," She laughs.

"Oh!" I raise my eyebrows and break a smile.

"Of course it's a yes, Harry." Her lips touch mine.

"So, you'll wear my jersey?" I ask her, breaking our touch only slightly.

"Hm, I'll think about that too," She winks at me as I look at her, pretending to be shocked at her words.

I then take Adeline home two hours before the bonfire so that she and Robin could get ready at her place and I would soon be back to pick them up later.

"I will see you later, love." I pull her closer to me for a kiss.

"See you later, Harry." She smiles and closes my passenger door and walks to her front door with my football jersey in her hand.