Harry;

/stay until the end for an update!/

"And finally finished." I say as Mr. Rally closes the hood of my car. I was so ready to be driving my car again, but also bummed out that I wouldn't be over here nearly everyday. It became a habit of just coming over here after practice or after breakfast in the morning. I was over here all day and that was changing after today.

I worried about if I was still going to be able to see Adeline everyday or if her dad wouldn't allow it. I would respect it if he wouldn't allow me to see her everyday, but I wanted to see her as much as I possibly could. I loved spending time with her.

"Aren't you glad? Take her out for a spin, son!" Mr. Rally says as I nod and dig the keys out of my pocket, sitting in the drivers side of my car that I haven't sat in so long.

"C'mon, Mr. Rally. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be driving it right now." I encourage him to come with me and he opens the passenger door, sitting in the seat next to me.

We drive around a few blocks and come back to his house where Adeline was sitting on the front porch waiting on us.

I turn off the engine and the two of us get out. "Y'all took it for a spin without me?" She asks, trying to act offended.

"I figured you'd have to wait to ride in it when you two go on your next date." Mr. Rally says as Adeline and I make eye contact.

"Well, go on, son," He says to me and I step closer to the porch in front of Adeline.

"Would you like to go on another date with me, Adeline?" I ask, nervous about what she might say.

"I'd love to." She smiles at me.

And so we did. Adeline let me take her on our third date to the cinemas and for some dinner after. 

We went to go see the new movie Jaws since everyone in town seemed to like it and it was becoming very popular. 

During the movie, Adeline and I shared a bucket of popcorn and some sour candy. She made the first move and held her hand out to me as we held hands during the movie.

"That movie was better than I expected," Adeline says, as we exit the cinemas after the movie finished.

"It was. People weren't lying when they talked about how good it was," I smiled at her as I held the passenger door of my car open for her.

"Where to now?" She asks as I sit in the drivers side, closing the door. She's always so anxious to find out where I'm taking her next.

"You'll find out in about fifteen minutes, love." I smirk at her.

\I know it's extremely short and I'm sorry. i just wanted to update something so that i could inform you on the reason i changed the title if u haven't noticed lol. I originally wanted the story to be called "Adeline in the summer of 1975" But i felt like that was way too long and i wanted something short and simple so I went with virgins and you;ll find out the reason for that title later on in the books but the book is now Summer of '75 and i believe I'm okay with that.. for now anyway lol but anyway i also changed the info about the story but NOT the storyline!! that remains the same. enjoy and share w ur friends. love u all /