Harry;

I began to panic as Adeline and I sat at the lunch table with some of our friends as the brunette from the party just a few weeks ago waves at me with a smirk on her face and Adeline notices along with Liam. 

He just eyes me and tries to play it cool as if he didn't know what was going on, but then I look to the beautiful girl sitting beside me glaring at me. She knew who she was and she knew exactly what was about to go down as she sits her drink on the table and stands up with a frustrated look.

Of course I follow her to wherever she's going and finally she stops at the table the brunette girl is sitting at and says, "I know exactly who you are and I know you know who I am, so before you think it's okay to try and have sex with my man then wave at him on the first day back to school in front of me, think again because I am not shy and I can whoop your ass right here."

And before that, I thought I seen every bit of Adeline's personality that I could see, but I was definitely wrong. I grab her forearm gently, but just enough to let her know that I'm here and I've  got her back as the other girl responds with, "I have no idea what you're talking about, sweetheart." As a smile remains on her face and when I think Adeline's about to smack her right across the face, she doesn't. "You know exactly what I'm talking about so when you decide not to lie about shit, we can settle this." She says with a smile to the girl, turns around and presses her lips roughly against mine as I do the same.

We made it through the first day of senior year and Adeline decide to go back to her house for the rest of the day, we discuss our classes and discuss what all happened today besides the obvious.

"Will you quit looking at your closet and give me love, sweetheart?" I ask her.

"Ew, do not call me that." She responds.

"Why?"

"Because the slutty brunette called me that," 

"Ah, I forgot. I say getting off her bed and standing behind her as she looks at herself in the mirror. 

"What are you thinking about?" I ask her.

"I'm thinking about what I can do differently with this closet of mine." 

"Let me get your mind off it," I say barely above a whisper as I place my lips gently against her neck leaving tiny kisses.

"How?" She closes her eyes. 

"I can show you better than I can tell you, my love." I stop giving her kisses and she pouts slightly as I look at her with a smirk and take her hands in mine.

She follows my lead and lies on her bed with my body above hers as I go back to kissing her jawline, her neck and chest back and forth.

"Harry," She moans, the first time I've heard her moan my name.

 "Baby," 

/short im sorry someone pls tell me if u like this story or not, im thinking about calling a quits/