Harry;

I was nervous all day. I could hardly keep the screwdriver in my hand and I could tell Mr. Rally could notice how nervous I was although he didn't mention it thankfully.

We worked on my car for about an hour, maybe two, but he let me off the hook early today since he knew I was going out with his daughter tonight and I had to look nice.

Once I arrived back home, at my grandparents place. I quickly showered, fixed something with these ridiculous curls and got dressed.

Rushing down the stairs at 6:38, my grandma stops me, "Where are you going in such a hurry, sweetheart?"

"Did gramps not tell you? I'm going out with Adeline Rally tonight." I tell her, she won't mind, she just likes to keep up with where I go and who I go with. She nods her head, telling me to have fun as my grandpa joins us and hands me the keys to his car since mine is at the Rally's.

"Harry, take this too. You might need it." My grandpa says, shaking my hand as I take the cash that's in his hand. I smile and thank him and walk out the front door.

I stick the keys into the ignition of the Blue Chevrolet truck. The white leather seats looking nice and clean as always. My grandpa called this truck his Baby Blue he loved this truck like it was his own child and I couldn't believe that he was allowing me to take Adeline out on a date in this. It meant the world to me.

Pulling up to the Rally's residence with a bouquet of red roses in my hand, I walk up to the front porch and ring the door bell.

Mr. Ralley opens the door and speaks, "Harry, didn't I make it clear that you're taking Adeline out and not me? Although those flowers would look lovely in the dining room." He jokes and steps back, allowing me to step inside the house and I do.

"How are you doing, sir?" I ask him.

"Harry, I know you don't care." He jokes again and we laugh together as Adeline comes down from the stairs, her blonde hair in waves. I told her it wouldn't be something too dressy and she knew exactly how to dress for the occasion.

Her top was a navy long sleeved button down was tucked into her above the knee black shorts and her flat Mary Jane's were white.

She looked lovely. I couldn't quite snap out of it until she had to literally snap in front of my face and I finally handed her the flowers.

Adeline's POV;

We exited the driveway after saying our goodbyes to my father. Harry didn't exactly name the place we were going to, but he didn't say it would take about thirty minutes to get there, although I wasn't complaining, I was enjoying hanging out with Harry in the car.

"I can't believe your grandfather is letting you drive his truck." I say, the old man talked about the thing like it was a child of his own.

"I'm in just as much shock as you are," He laughed. His laugh was light and sounded heavenly.

The sun was slowly setting as I broke my eyes from the sunset and glanced over at the man behind the wheel.

He looked nice. He was dressed nicely which had to mean the occasion had to be a little dressy, more than he explained it anyway.

Although his black jeans and brown boots weren't any different than usual, he had a different top on, a buttoned up formal top in the color of white tucked into his jeans nicely.

His hair was so curly, I wanted to constantly run my fingers through it and I couldn't wait until the moment that I could do so.

His eyes were green and kept looking over my way in the corner of his eye although he didn't look directly at me. But, what could I do? I couldn't look away.

His lips, they were the perfect shade of a light pink and they were slightly plump. They needed my lips against his.

His nose was skinny and long, it needed me peppering it with kisses.

His jawline. I could go on and on about how much I stared at this boys facial structure all throughout the night. It was honestly too difficult to look away from.

The whole way to our destination Harry and I talked a lot about school and how we're seniors. We didn't speak much of our future and I think it was because neither of us didn't know exactly what we wanted to do with our lives yet, at least I didn't anyway.

Arriving at the destination, Harry parked the car and shut off the engine and moments later he was opening my door for me as I climbed out of the seat.