Harry;

Today was the day, the day I would ever be on school campus again in my life. I will never be able to go back to playing football or staring at Adeline in the hallways or walking her out to my car and us driving home together every single day during the week. This was the end, this was the end of our high school memories and I am so damn glad it's over.

No homework, no more getting up at six in the damn morning everyday. It's over and I am done with these idiots.

I stand here in line with the rest of the people who go in front and behind me in the gymnasium waiting impatiently for them to call my name so I can get my diploma and get the hell out of this place. Adeline was called only moments ago and she had so many family members here from out of town that were shouting for her once she got her diploma I almost teared up. She worked so hard throughout our short years of high school together and I was proud as hell for my girl.

"Harry Edward Styles" They announced as I walked on stage meeting with my principal who hands me my diploma, shakes my hand and someone takes our picture and that was it, it was all over that quickly and I won't be back in this gym ever again after today.

 ***

Later that evening my grandparents and all of our family members, friends from church and a bunch of friends in general all come over to my place to have a get together to celebrate the fact that I made it through high school without quitting.

It was nearly 9:00pm now and I missed Adeline. I met up with her shortly after graduation was over, but she went to spend time with her family as well, but I'm getting tired of uncle Joe's jokes from when he was in high school and aunt Gina's questions about my future so I go in another room to call Adeline. 

"Hello, my love." Her voice is soft.

"Are you using my line?"

"Maybe I am," I can tell she's smiling over the phone.

"Hmm, well let's go somewhere,"

"Where do you have in mind?" She questions me.

"I don't know, but I'm bored of my family and I miss you," I answer truthfully.

 "That's sweet, baby." She tells me and I groan wanting to leave this house so badly. I'm a high school graduate and I want to celebrate in a good way.

"Can you leave?" I ask her.

"Probably. I'll ask to make sure, but some family members are already starting to leave besides the ones who are staying for the weekend." She explains.

"Give me five minutes and I will call you back. I love you," I hang up the phone.

I walk out of the kitchen and into the living room, pulling my grandad aside so I can speak to him without everyone's nose being in our business.

"Can I leave town?" I ask him.

"Where in the hell are you gonna go, son?" He asks with a laugh.

"I don't know, but I want to take Adeline somewhere nice," I tell him.

"When will you be home?" He asks. 

"Does it matter?" 

"If you're not home by Monday, I'm filing a missing person report," He laughs, but I know he's telling the truth, he's done it before when I was fifteen and snuck out just to teach my ass and lesson and it worked, I never snuck out again without permission.

"I believe you,"

"Here," He says, handing me two hundred dollars in cash. "Make sure you tell everyone bye, they didn't drive out of their way for nothing. Don't forget about grams either," He tells me and I hug him and tell him thank you.

I tell all my family members goodbye and thank them for coming to celebrate with me until I finally meet with my grandmother in the kitchen.

"Where you heading off to?" She asks me, wiping her hands off with a dish towel.

"I'm not sure of that yet, but I will be back home on Monday," I tell her.

She smiles slightly and gives me a hug, "I'm sorry your parents weren't here to see you graduate, I know they would've loved being here," 

"It's alright,"

"Please be careful, treat her well and don't let her pay for anything. I'm sure gramps gave you money already, I know how he is. Drive safely and use protection. I love you, honey." She says to me so sternly and almost tears up as if she's worried she'll never see me again whenever I just promised the both of them I will be back in three days. 

"I love you, thank you for everything," I kiss her lips, grab a duffle bag full of clothes and other essentials I packed earlier in one hand and my keys to my car in the other as I drive from my house to Adeline's.

She's standing in her driveway, wearing the same white dress she had on when she graduated, but instead of the brown heels she was wearing earlier, she's wearing some tan colored flats. Her hair is still curled and she's still covered in makeup she had done earlier, she looks beautiful with or without it, but right now all I can think about is how beautiful she is and how she is all mine.

I get out of the car and walk over to her, she uncrosses her arms and wraps them around my body, pressing her lips to mine. I take her duffle bag that is bigger and a lot heavier than mine as I toss it into the trunk of my car and open the passenger door for her as she gets in.

"So where are you taking us?" She asks as I close my door and put the car in reverse.

"You will see in about two hours, love. Get some sleep," I tell her as she lays back in the seat, locks her fingers with mine as they rest gently on her thigh and she drifts off to sleep.