Adeline;

My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. My heart swelled at the fact that Harry brought me here. I couldn't stop the smile appearing on my face as Harry held my hand in his.

The sun was just setting above the waves, a mixture of orange and purple. Harry momentarily let go of my hand and grabbed something from the back of the truck. Looking down at what he had in his hands was a brown basket, "We're having a picnic on the beach?" I ask and he nods, his cheeks were blushed and he looked embarrassed as if his idea wasn't as good as he thought it was. 

"That's lovely, Harry. You didn't have to do this for me," I smiled at him as I pushed my blonde hair out of my face.

"You deserve it, Adeline." He spoke and lead us down the wooden steps upon the sand, where my feet were sinking in.

We were close to the water, but not close enough for the water to touch us when the waves came.

Harry laid down a patterned throw blanket as we sat and he opened up the basket full of food I was dying to eat. I haven't ate since breakfast and it was nearly six p.m.

"Did you fix these yourself?" I ask, referring to the sandwiches sitting on a plate as he removed the plastic. 

"I did with a little bit of my grandma's help." He chuckled lightly and I couldn't help, but smile.

I took a bite into the tuna sandwich and groaned at the taste. It was delicious or maybe I was just really hungry, either way Harry seemed to find it amusing at how I reacted about the sandwich.

We finished our food and had a brownie for dessert. 

"I hope you brought your swim suit." Harry said, as he stood up. 

"Oh... I didn't.. I didn't know we were going swimming." I frowned.

"It's okay. C'mon." He held his hand out to me as I took it and was lifted from the sand and onto my feet as we walked along the waves.

We were in deep conversation about little things such as our taste in music. My heart began to race as Harry's arms were wrapped around my waist and we were going further into the water.

"Harry!" I screamed with laughter. "You're going to drop me!" I said as he acted like he was going to, but didn't.

We soon stopped at knee-length water and he put me down.

"You could've dropped me!" I pushed against his chest, acting angry momentarily as I seen the expression on his face and began to laugh. 

"You know I wouldn't have." He promised with a smile. I crossed my arms over my chest, "This water is a lot colder than it should be." I said,

"Do you want to get out?" He asked, stepping closer to me.

I thought about it for a moment. Do I want to get out of the water or stay in with a shirtless Harry? Speaking of, his body was a lot sexier close up.

"No." I answered and he smirked. 

He stepped closer to me. "Is this okay?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my arms, keeping me warm. I didn't know what to say, I just nodded my head and stayed silent. 

I was almost sure of it that Harry was about to kiss me. Our lips were about two inches apart and I wouldn't have minded if he were to kiss me. My eyes couldn't stop staring at his lips, the perfectly pink  things. When I looked into his eyes, his eyes were on my lips, I wanted to push my lips against his, but I didn't want him to think that I was pushing him further than he wanted to go. If he wanted to kiss me, he would.

"Maybe we should head back?" He said, barely above a whisper. I didn't say anything again, only nodding.

He took my hand in his and lead us back to where we had our small picnic and gathered everything together as the two of us went hand in hand back to the truck, not a word being said.

He opened my door for me once again as I hopped in the truck and he closed it. Harry had some extra jeans in the truck as he switched, but I didn't see him. My clothes weren't wet since I wore shorts and we didn't go further than knee-length water.

"Can you turn on the heat?" I asked once he got in the drivers side.

"Come here," He looked me in the eye as he put the truck in reverse, but kept his foot on the brake.

I scooted closer to him, in the middle, but I knew that he wanted me closer to him. He tugged on my shirt and pulled me closer to him, his arm wrapped around my shoulder and I leaned into him as he pulled out of the parking lot and went back on the main road back home.

"I had fun," I said once we pulled into my driveway at dark. 

"I did too. I hope we can do it again sometime," Harry said and my heart fluttered at his words as I smiled at him.

I didn't know what else to say so I just grabbed my shoes and began to open the door as Harry grabbed my arm to stop me. 

He looked at me for a moment before pressing his lips against my cheek. Finally, I thought. 

My cheeks were hurting from smiling so big, 

"Goodnight, Harry."

"Goodnight, Adeline." 

*Do y'all like it so far? If not, please let me know. Give me suggestions on what you want me to write about! I'd love to hear about them. x*