Harry;

I was as nervous as I could get, but I was also more excited than I've ever been. I was about to drag race for real for the first time in my life and it felt so nice to look outside of my window to see Adeline standing there waiting on me. Her support was also the best feeling in the world.

As they counted down and the man standing between me and the driver next to me dropped the flag I held my foot against the gas as hard as I could until I got to the end. My knuckles turned white with how hard I was gripping the steering wheel. It wasn't about winning this first time, it was all about the fun and adrenaline rush that was coming from this.

It was an entirely new feeling that I loved in that very moment as the race came to an end, my car was the first to pass. It had to have been beginners luck that's for sure. Mickey and the crew were going wild as I pulled back up to the pit where everyone stood waiting for me and cheering me on. I got out of the car as everyone huddled around me.

"Way to go, Harry!"

"That was some rad shit, man!" All the words everyone was saying felt so nice, but I was only worried about one thing.

"Thanks. Where's Adeline?" I asked Mickey as he was standing closest to me and he pointed her out to me.

I couldn't read her face which made it hard to tell if she was angry or happy for me, but I felt bad for her as she stood back here just waiting for her turn to talk to me.

"Baby," I say, getting closer to her as her smile grows. I wrap my arms around her body and pick her up as her lips meet mine.

"I was so nervous and proud," She says between kisses. "I can't believe you won your first race, Harry!" Her excitement sent me over the edge as my smile grew wider.

I thank her a hundred times as Mickey and the crew walk to where we're standing as I keep my arm around Adeline's shoulders.

"Ya'll don't go too far. We're gonna have to celebrate this later on," The older guy named Kent says.

"We won't," I smile.

"We're glad to have you on the team, man." Kent says as he pats my shoulder and the rest of them continue to go back to whatever it was they were doing as Adeline and I walk off.

"Do you want some food or anything?"I ask her. It was getting later in the night, around nine, but they had concession stands up everywhere for the audience on the bleachers. 

"Yeah, I'm a little hungry now that my nerves have calmed," She laughs slightly and we get some hamburgers and hotdogs and take them back to our RV.

After we finished eating, Adeline and I laid in the back of the RV on the queen sized bed. I was lying in nothing, but my pair of black underwear and she was comfortable in my T-shirt and shorts.

"What have you thought about the trip so far, love?" I asked as I played with her hair gently.

"Uh, I can tell that you're really enjoying it," She says, 

"I am, but are you?" 

"I have to admit, it's been fun so far," She smiles up at me slightly and as much as I didn't want to possibly cause an argument between us, things were needing to be said.

"But, school starts in two months." I sigh as does she.

"Lets talk about this tomorrow. I'm exhausted." She says and with that, I kissed her goodnight and we drifted off to sleep.