Adeline;

Robin was really nervous about tonights events only because she hasn't attended the bonfire before. I have though since I have been apart of the cheerleading squad since Freshman year although I haven't ever worn a football players jersey, I've yet to date one until now.

I slipped on my favorite pair of tight blue-jeans and a white T-shirt. Robin wore some jeans along with our school T-shirt. After touching up some of my makeup, Robin asked me to straighten her curly hair brown hair, which I did.

After about an hour of getting ready, the two of us hung out around my house for a little while until Harry came to pick us up, I got up front with Harry as Robin sat in the back seat with Liam. She looked very uncomfortable considering she didn't know neither of them like I did, but she would soon get used to it I'm sure.

"You're not wearing your jersey?" Harry frowned as I buckled my seatbelt, the jersey in my hand.

"I told you I would think about it." I smirked, "Oooh!" Liam chuckled. 

Soon enough the four of us arrived at the school as Robin and Liam went off to the football field with the rest of the school as I watched as Harry walked in front of his car and to the passenger door as he opened it for me and helped me out. 

"You're really not going to wear it?" He asked, closing the door as I leaned against it. 

"I suppose it wouldn't kill me." I grinned at him, but he continued to frown slightly. "I'm only teasing. I'd love to wear it." I pecked him on the cheek and removed my shirt, leaving me in a white tank top. 

Harry's eyes widened as I slid the oversized jersey over my head. "Whoa, okay." He blinked a few times and we shared a laugh. 

***

After spending a few hours of talking to a bunch familiar faces, but some of the names I couldn't remember for anything. Harry held my hand the entire night and we played a few of the games they had set up until everyone, literally everyone gathered around the huge pit of fire, snuggled together as  Harry went to sit on a log and he pulled me onto his lap. 

I couldn't help, but smile at his actions tonight. A member from the football team started talking, but I was too lost in the way Harry was lightly kissing my knuckles as he paid attention to what the guy was saying, I was paying attention to him.

I shivered at his touch as he spoke gently, "Are you cold?"

"A little," I lied, but it got him to wrap his arms tighter around my waist and I was definitely not complaining about that.

"How long are we staying?" I ask.

"When would you like to leave?" He asked before some guy spoke loudly over the both of us.

"Juniors and Seniors, we all have to get something done here. We have to take this years prank to another level. To the extreme. To the-"

"We get it!" A girl yelled at him as he rolled his eyes and everyone laughed.

"My point is, follow me to be involved in this radical ride of a prank," He smirked as tons of the people stood up and began following him or began walking to where they parked their vehicles. 

"Do you want to go?" Harry asked as Robin and a few of Harry's friends walked over to where we were standing. 

"To participate in the prank? Hell yeah." I said, my voice full of excitement as Harry couldn't help, but smile.

/short I'm sorry it sucked ugh/