Harry;

"Thanks again, Mick." I said as I tossed Adeline's duffle bag into the bag of my car.

"You're welcome and don't forget to come back next year, we'll be counting on you." He grins and I shake his hand.

"I won't."

I start my car up and place my hand on Adeline's thigh with my left hand on the wheel.

"It was fun," She smiles.

"You're right, but let's go home, baby." She presses her lips against mine and we begin our drive back home.

**
"Baby," I shake Adeline's shoulders gently trying to wake her as we arrive in her driveway.

She mumbles something and her eyes flutter open. "We're home," I tell her.

She stretches and just looks around while adjusting to her surroundings and eventually steps out of my car. I grab her bags from the back and follow her inside.

Her dad welcomes her as soon as she steps inside with hugs and kisses as she does the same. It must've been hard on him with her being gone for the weekend with her boyfriend, he probably assumed the worst, but it was nothing like that.

"Thank you, Harry." He says, I wasn't quite sure why he was thanking me, but I nodded with a smile in response.

"I'll take your bags up stairs and head out."

Leaving her bags on her bed I turn around and she stands in the doorway of her bedroom.

"I'm gonna spend some time with my dad and I'll call you later."

"Okay, baby." I smile at my beautiful girl and press my lips roughly against hers.

It gets really heated really fast as she closes the door behind her and I push her up against it, our lips moving quickly. She tries touching me, but I push both of her hands above her head and wrap one of my arms around her waist, still getting lost in her touch.

Our lips break slightly, just enough for her to speak. "Damn, you're gonna get us caught." She laughs lightly as do I.

We're both still panting as I lean my nose gently against hers and we calm down.

"I'll see you later, Adeline." She bites her lip as I open the door.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I arrive at my house with my hands holding my bags as I struggle to open the front door and my grandma finally opens it for me.

"Oh, Harry you're home! Welcome back, dear!" Her voice full of excitement while we walk through the small entry way and into the living room where grandpa is.

He stands from his recliner and welcomes me home. "Did you have a good time, son? How was Adeline?"

"Yes, we both had fun and she's great. I decided not to stay with them."

"Why is that?" My grandmum questions.

"I would rather be at home with all of you and Adeline. It's fun to do as an every year thing, but I wasn't into traveling with them," I explain to them how I really felt about it.

"Well, I'm glad you're following your heart, dear. Go unpack your things and I'll make you some dinner." My grams speaks gently and I nod, going upstairs to my bedroom.

My grandpa follows behind me, entering the bedroom shortly after me. "You wanna talk about Adeline?" He asks.

"What about her?"

"Well, it looks like you're getting pretty serious with this girl."

"I told her I love her."

He laughs, "I knew it was getting close to it."

I grin at his words, "I really do though, she's not like any other girl I've been with."

"I know it. Bring her by tomorrow would you? Your grandma is wanting to spend more time with her."

"I will ask her, gramps." I promise and he nods, leaving my bedroom.

I unpack most of my things and toss the rest into my hamper and I then go downstairs to eat dinner and catch up with my grandparents. We watched some tv together until it was time for them to go to bed and after that, I called Adeline. It was already after nine and she hadn't called me yet, I wondered what she was doing.

"Harry," She answered on the second ring.

"Hey, love. How's it goin?"

"It's good, I've been spending time with my dad, but he just went to bed. I was about to call you."

"Ah, beat you to it," I smiled over the phone.

"Obviously," I could see her now rolling her eyes.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Just now unpacking my stuff."

"Interesting,"

"How is that interesting?"

"You've got some interesting things in that bag."

"Oh, yeah? Like what?" She cocks an attitude.

"Oh, nothing you didn't already know about."

"You went through my bag?"

"No idea what you're talking about, love."

"Harry, you're being annoying."

"Don't act like you don't love it," I chuckle.

"Can't say that I do." She laughs.

"It's cold in my room I wish you were here."

"Come pick me up."

"I'll be there in five."

UGH THIS ENDED SO UGLY IM SORRY