Harry;

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since I've seen Adeline and out of those two weeks I've spoken to her about five times over the phone. She was so busy with her job and life that she didn't have time for me. School started in less than a month so I knew we would see each other more often whenever we got back to our usual schedule, but Adeline was going on vacation with her dad and cousins soon so I wouldn't see her for another week.

I was so bored without her. So.. lonely? I felt as if our relationship was coming to an end here with our lack of communication and maybe she knew it to with the difference in her voice, but I think neither of us wanted to think about that happening.

I was spending the day with my grandparents just like I have been for the past two weeks since Adeline got her job. I didn't hangout with my friends much because they were too busy with their life to make time for me either. I now know how they feel whenever I wouldn't hangout with them because I was with Adeline, but I got so bored with my life that I didn't care to third wheel with their girlfriends, if they allowed me to.

My Friday morning went slowly and it was the same as every other day, I took a shower, ate breakfast and put in applications around town patiently waiting on someone to call me back, but nobody wanted to give me the time to do so.

"Sup, Styles?" Niall answers on the first ring.

"Niall, I'm dying. I need something to do tonight." I tell him.

"Okay, calm down. Have you heard from Liam?" He asks.

"Not recently, why?"

"Well, I'll call him and get us all together tonight and we'll do something."

"Good! I don't think I can take it in this house anymore," I sound dramatic, but I don't really care.

He hangs up the phone and I wait for a few hours until he finally calls me back around six.

"Liam said he'll pick you up and we'll go get some pizza. Be ready in an hour," Niall rushes to get off the phone with me, but I finally get out of bed and change into a black T-shirt with my same black jeans and converse.

I inform my grandparents on my plans for the night not knowing of when I'll be back home, but tell them I'll be safe as always.

I walk outside to Liam's truck, "How's it goin, mate?" Are his first words to me as I close the passenger door.

"Not fucking good. I haven't seen Adeline in two weeks,"

"Shit seriously?" He asks with concern. "Something has to be seriously wrong for you two to spend that much time away from each other."

"She got a new job and I haven't spoken to her since yesterday. I've called three times today and haven't gotten an answer back,"

"Do you think something's wrong?" He asks.

"Well, I was hoping it was just her job keeping her busy, what do you think?"

"I don't mean to worry you," He says as he slows down at the red-light. "But, maybe its more than just her job. She can't honestly be that busy that she can't call you." He tells me and I sigh because I know that's the truth.

We arrive at our favorite pizza place in town as Liam parks next to Niall's vehicle, the two of us get out and meet him in a booth near the front.

"It's about time, I'm starving," He says as I sit in the booth and Liam sits beside me.

"You look bummed, mate," Niall points out.

"Adeline isn't responding to his calls," Liam adds.

"Not only that, I haven't seen her in fucking two weeks." I throw my hands up as the waiter walks over to our booth to get our drinks.

"Damn, I'm sorry, dude." Niall apologizes and I just tell the waiter what pizza I want. Pepperoni and bell-pepper with extra cheese.

I try to get over the fact that Adeline is full blown ignoring me now while I stuff my face with pizza and finally we pay out and walk out to the parking lot.

"I bet I can do something to get your mind off of her," Niall smirks.

"Like what?"

"You two get in," is all he says as Liam and I follow his instructions and get in his SUV.

Leaving Liam's parked car at the pizza place wasn't a problem, it was usually what we done, because riding all together saved gas anyway.

"Who's house is this?" Liam questions from the front seat.

"Amy's. Her friends are over and she wanted me to come over so let's get out."

"Are you sure you wanna go?" Liam asks me and I just simply nod, knowing it may not be the best idea, I do it anyway.

Amy, Niall's girlfriend greets us at the door, allowing us in her large house. The three of us follower her into the living room where two other girls are sitting on the couch.

The whole situation seemed sketchy, but I was going with it anyway.

"We just got some alcohol, if you guys want any," Amy says in a flirty tone. Liam and Niall take a few drinks, nothing serious, but I just sit on one of the chairs and watch while everyone laughs and talks.

"Is there a reason you're over here throwing yourself a pity party?" A girl with brunette hair approaches me with a drink in her hand.

"I'm not, I'm tired." I tell her as kindly as I can.

"It sure does seem like it, grandpa. Have some fun!" She lowers her tone and sounds excited now.

"I'd rather not drink tonight," I tell her.

"One drink won't kill you." She pressures me.

"I'm not falling under your childish pressuring," I get an attitude with her so hopefully she'll leave me the hell alone.

"Okay, if you insist. Enjoy your pity party." She smirks and walks away from me, but I still watch her as she walks over to the boom box and turns music on.

The other brunette is now over in the corner with Liam sharing a laugh while I'm still pissed that I'm not with Adeline right now like I should be.

Minutes pass by and eventually the brunette comes back over to me once again, "Seriously though, why are you so angry?" She asks.

"It's none of your business." I snap.

"Is it a crazy ex girlfriend?" She pushes.

"No."

"Then what?"

"My fucking girlfriend is too busy for me," I tell her.

"Ah, is she here?" She asks.

"No."

"Then why don't you and I go upstairs and have some fun without her?"

Is this girl really trying to come on to me right now?

"Really?"

"Yes," She smirks, taking my hand in hers as I stand about to follow her lead.

She takes us nearly up the stairs before I pull her back and tell her directly in her face, "I'd rather drop dead," With a smile I go back to my boys who are now standing together.

"I can't hangout with sluts trying to fuck me every second. Either give me the keys or let's go." I say sternly. My anger is building by the minute.

Thankfully Niall and Liam actually listen to me and the three of us leave after they tell their girlfriends of the night goodbye.