Adeline;

I just wrote 464 words and it all accidentally deleted. I HATE MYSELF.

My eyes adjust to the lighting coming from the roof of Harry's car, but it quickly goes away when he gets out of the drivers side and closes the door. Seconds later he scares me when he opens my door, "I'm sorry," He apologizes barely above a whisper.

"We're here" He says with the same tone and starts to pick me up, one arm under my knees and the other holding my back as he carries me bridal-style into the hotel lobby.

"I can walk," I smile up at him.

"There's no fun in that, is there?" He grins.

We, well... He walks into the lobby as I open my eyes momentarily and I notice the guy behind the desk smiles at me and behind him is a beautiful brick waterfall wall. Harry notices the guy as he looks down at me in his arms, eyebrows furrowed and tries to act mad.

"Don't," I laugh as we step into the elevator. He pushes the 15th floor button and I look up at the beautiful green-eyed fluffy haired boy carrying me in his arms at nearly midnight into our hotel room.

Harry lets me down gently as he slides the card key into the door and reveals our room.

The first thing I notice is the matching waterfall wall in our room just like the one from the lobby,

"Oh, Harry," I say as I admire the room. Our king sized bed looks so comfortable covered in white sheets. I walk over to the large window revealing acres that comes with the hotel, a large underground pool and I notice a tennis court lit up in the night. I'm sure there is so much more out there, but it's hard to tell at dark. I turn around to see Harry sitting on the edge of the bed in front of the large TV, leaned over with his elbow on his knee, fingers playing with his bottom lip as he watches me.

I notice our duffle bags are sitting in the corner of the room, I'm assuming he brought them inside and then came to get me out of the car.

I stand there as I finish admiring the room we get to stay in and then admire my man. I never knew I could get so lucky so young to fall in love with someone I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I walk over to him until I'm standing directly in front of him. He looks up at me with his mouth open as I lean down gently to place my lips against his. Within seconds I'm on top of him and our lips and hands are moving quicker than before.

He sits up slightly as the both of us remove our shirts and then one thing lead to another and we're completely naked under the white sheets. One light on coming from the lamp on the beside table and I'm beneath his warm muscular body, his lips leave my lips and travel down my jaw, to my neck, to my chest and further they go. He stops as he realizes the one thing he forgot.

"Did you bring one?"

"Do you know me?" He smirks as he gets up.

"I-" I pause as I see he's getting one of out his bag.

"You brought one too?" He continues to smirk as I hide my face under the covers and quickly he removes them lying beside me for a minute until he says, "I love you," and I suddenly just don't feel embarrassed anymore. I shouldn't have felt embarrassed in the first place, we've obviously had sex before and that's what I wanted right now I at least wanted to be prepared.......

* * *

I wake up the next morning with a sweaty naked body lying next to me. His head was on my bare chest and my fingers must've gotten tangled in his hair while I was sleeping because that's where they were.

The sun was shining from the huge window which I could now see an ocean and sand only blocks away from where we were staying.

I enjoyed the love I was getting from Harry, but I eventually had to move him over slightly as I got out of bed and threw his white T-shirt over my head and went to use the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror at my messy blonde hair and then took a look around the beautiful solid white bathroom with a jacuzzi.

I walked out and my handsome Harry had his arms resting behind his head as he smirked at me.

"Are we in Charleston?" I asked as he nods.
My heart flutters at the fact he drove all this way just for me.

"I love you," I say as I return back to bed cuddling up next to his naked body once again.

"I love you, baby." He presses his lips against mine and his fingers intertwine with mine beneath the blanket.

* *

We shower and get dressed for the beach, the first thing on my list that I was looking forward to doing.

"Have you spoken to our parents?" I ask him as we enter the elevator.

"While you were in the shower I called them both to let them know we made it here safely," He explains

"Good," I smile and loop my fingers with his. We enter the same beautiful lobby from last night and I notice the guy is still here working. I wonder if he's been here all night, but he smiles once again and Harry holds my hand tighter.

"He's about to become a problem," He says as we walk closer to his car.

"I don't think so," He opens the passenger door as I get in.

"I think so. He's flirting with you," He says, getting into his car and shutting the door.

I laugh, "He's being nice. Maybe he wants a tip,"

"Yeah, your ass." He says as I slap his arm. "Not true."

We arrive at the lovely beach and walk down the steps from the parking spot and I remove my brown flip-flops and my feet touch the sand and I stand there for a few minutes just enjoying it. There's nothing I love more than the ocean.

Finally, Harry takes my hand and we walk through the sand to two empty wooden beach-chairs. I sit my beach bag down full with towels and extra clothing as I then remove Harry's white T-shirt that was covering my black and white bikini.

"Damn, baby," He says and my cheeks start to heat up. How can he still do that?!

He removes his black t-shirt, leaving him in his swimming trunks and the two of us finally walk into the ocean.