Adeline;

I change into some more comfortable clothes such as a pair of grey sweats and a white T-shirt, leaving my socks and makeup on before Liam and Harry arrive at my house. Robin stays in her clothes we wore out tonight, I think it was simply she wanted to impress Liam, that wasn't any of my business though. She looked lovely.

After changing a few moments later the doorbell rang and I hear Robin from down the hall as she lets them in. I walk out from my bedroom and meet them in the foyer.

"Greetings, love," Harry says as he shakes his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him, leaving a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Hello. Hi, Liam," I smile and he greets me back.

"The games are in the dining room, I'll grab you guys some drinks." I say as Liam follows Robin to the dining room and Harry follows me into the kitchen, watching me as I open the refrigerator door. "Coca cola, ok?" I ask.

"It always is," He grins at me and takes the cold can from my hands.

His fingers gently touch mine and he then grabs my hand and pulls me closer to his body, "You act like you haven't seen me in forever,"

"That's what it feels like," He says lowly right before his lips softly touch mine.

Our lips move slowly in sync and I didn't realize how much I wanted his lips against mine.

"Do you like Jesse Reynolds?" Harry asks out of nowhere.

"Not like that.. Why?" I ask suspiciously.

"He showed up at the bowling alley today.. I know he wants you." He crosses his arms over his chest.

"Too bad I want you instead," I peck his lips.

***

After a few card games we were currently in the middle of monopoly and I was the one winning as of right now, but Harry was determined to beat me.

We finished our game and it was getting really late at this time and all of us we're getting tired.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"You're kicking me out?" Harry pouts.

"Yes, I need sleep." I giggle.

"Come over and sleep with me,"

"Excuse you," Liam says and we all laugh.

Harry rolls his eyes with a smile on his face, "Don't flirt with me in front of my girlfriend,"

"Oh, yeah.. Forgot we were keeping this on the down low," Liam responds.

"Oh, shut up," Robin laughs at the two and eventually Harry kisses me goodnight and the two of them leave my house.

Robin and I grab a few snacks and make our way to my bedroom, turning a movie on and falling asleep.

/so short I apologize/